Old February 27th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] assemblywizard@gmail.com is offline

Default What are we doing to welcome newcomers?

On Feb 26, 6:07 pm, "
wrote:
On Feb 26, 5:19?pm, wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:
? ? ? ? ? ?If this project works out, maybe I'll write a little something for
QST about it.

? ? ? ? ? ?- 73 de Mike KB3EIA -

Yeah, tough stuff alright.

How about handing 'em a crayon and a piece of paper, have 'em draw a
rig first.

Then, hook two styrofoam cups together with a string, have 'em chat
with one another.

Next, have 'em build a model of an antenna with coat hangers.

ROFL!!! :-)

Len:

DON'T LAUGH!

I was just a gittin' to the part of grabbin' up their wallet and
ordering the gear, coax and antenna off the net, or ebay. Following
the manuals and gittin' the rig on the air.

However, all the previous takes for granted the licensee can read, and
didn't qualify under some hidden illegal alien clause which gives 'em
a ticket with their green card.

Regards,
JS