Old February 28th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Does Eduardo...

Scroll down the middle isle at www.rense.com and you will see
something about ''Xtreme eating''.
There are at least five hundred or six hundred restaurants and fast food
chain eat joints in the Jackson metro area (guessing from the listings
in my phone book) Those kinds of joints will give you cardiac arrest in
no time,I never go to those places.There are only two old,old
restaurants in Jackson I like to go to,whenever I decide to eat out in
the Jackson area.Crechale's Restaurant on Highway 80 about two miles
East behind doggy's couch and Cherokee Inn on North State Street in
North Jackson about ten miles Northeast of doggy's couch.Crechale's is
World renown for having the best Steaks and Seafood in the World and
Cherokee Inn has the best home style cooking around here.
cuhulin