Old February 27th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Does Eduardo...

wear a tin-foil sombrero?

I realize he's not the brightest daub of paint on the piñata but this guy
certainly has serious comprehension issues.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
wear a tin-foil sombrero?

I realize he's not the brightest daub of paint on the piñata but this guy
certainly has serious comprehension issues.

You are spinning now. It must be the water in rural Michigan.

Old February 27th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', and so retarded even his mama
didn't want him around wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
wear a tin-foil sombrero?

I realize he's not the brightest daub of paint on the piñata but this guy
certainly has serious comprehension issues.

You are spinning now. It must be the water in rural Michigan.

On no! Spinning! Say it ain't so oh pathologically lying one.

LMFAO at the fake.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

didn't want him around wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
wear a tin-foil sombrero?

I realize he's not the brightest daub of paint on the piñata but this
guy
certainly has serious comprehension issues.

You are spinning now. It must be the water in rural Michigan.

On no! Spinning! Say it ain't so oh pathologically lying one.

Well, we seem to have been told you got a settlement. Oh, wait, it's a
pension. No, it's social security. Stop, it's savings.

Maybe it is just welfare.

Old February 27th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', Univisions prancing pedant, damn

didn't want him around wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
wear a tin-foil sombrero?

I realize he's not the brightest daub of paint on the piñata but this
guy
certainly has serious comprehension issues.

You are spinning now. It must be the water in rural Michigan.

On no! Spinning! Say it ain't so oh pathologically lying one.

Well, we seem to have been told you got a settlement. Oh, wait, it's a
pension. No, it's social security. Stop, it's savings.

Maybe it is just welfare.

Nope, not welfare. Sorry! Better re-read what I sent earlier on, and this time,
try to pay attention.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

didn't want him around wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
wear a tin-foil sombrero?

I realize he's not the brightest daub of paint on the piñata but this
guy
certainly has serious comprehension issues.

You are spinning now. It must be the water in rural Michigan.

On no! Spinning! Say it ain't so oh pathologically lying one.

Well, we seem to have been told you got a settlement.

By whom? The fairys in your little fantasy construct?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message
wear a tin-foil sombrero?

I realize he's not the brightest daub of paint on the piñata but this guy
certainly has serious comprehension issues.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Did you forget to take your meds, dweeb? Or a bit too much of the sparkly?

Old February 28th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 27, 6:49?pm, wrote:
How do you like that Lard,DE?
cuhulin

He's the fat-ass at the computer terminal.

Old February 28th 07, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 27, 7:09�pm, "Guerite�" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

wear a tin-foil sombrero?

I realize he's not the brightest daub of paint on the piñata but this guy
certainly has serious comprehension issues.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Did you forget to take your meds, dweeb? *Or a bit too much of the sparkly?

"In-Stat: Digital Radio Set to Take Off"

"In 2006, 73 percent of respondents to an In-Stat U.S. consumer survey
were aware of HD Radio on some level."

http://beradio.com/eyeoniboc/instat-digital-radio-set/

"Sirius, XM, and HD: Consumer interest reality check" (Alexaholic)

"While interest in satellite radio is diminishing, interest in HD
shows no signs of a pulse."

http://www.hear2.com/2007/02/sirius_....html#comments

This just confirms, the lack of interest for HD Radio, on Google
Trends:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd... =all&date=all

"Rethinking AM's Future"

"Only 175 or so AM stations have even licensed AM-HD. For a number of
reasons, quite a few have tried it and taken it off the air, or so the
anecdotal evidence suggests. Ibiquity no longer reports in its public
summaries whether a station is on the air."

http://www.rwonline.com/pages/s.0044/t.557.html

For now, HD Radio/IBOC is dead.

Old February 28th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Scroll down the middle isle at www.rense.com and you will see
something about ''Xtreme eating''.
There are at least five hundred or six hundred restaurants and fast food
chain eat joints in the Jackson metro area (guessing from the listings
in my phone book) Those kinds of joints will give you cardiac arrest in
no time,I never go to those places.There are only two old,old
restaurants in Jackson I like to go to,whenever I decide to eat out in
the Jackson area.Crechale's Restaurant on Highway 80 about two miles
East behind doggy's couch and Cherokee Inn on North State Street in
North Jackson about ten miles Northeast of doggy's couch.Crechale's is
World renown for having the best Steaks and Seafood in the World and
Cherokee Inn has the best home style cooking around here.
cuhulin