Old February 28th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
wb5kcm wb5kcm is offline

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Project Complete

On Feb 28, 9:08 am, "Jack Schmidling" wrote:
My homebrew project is now on the air. 8000 modulated by a pair of
813's driven by the Ranger.

Those within range are invited to join the Noon Time Forum on 3875
weekdays at Noon, Chicago time.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:http://schmidling.com/pow.htm

Jack, I really enjoyed reading your writeup and looking at the photos.
You have a wonderful one-of-a-kind transmitter there. It looks great.
Hope to talk to you on the air one day. 73 de Randy, WB5KCM