Old February 28th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Project Complete

My homebrew project is now on the air. 8000 modulated by a pair of
813's driven by the Ranger.

Those within range are invited to join the Noon Time Forum on 3875
weekdays at Noon, Chicago time.

js

Old February 28th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:http://schmidling.com/pow.htm

Jack, I really enjoyed reading your writeup and looking at the photos.
You have a wonderful one-of-a-kind transmitter there. It looks great.
Hope to talk to you on the air one day. 73 de Randy, WB5KCM

Old March 1st 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

On Feb 28, 10:08�am, "Jack Schmidling" wrote:
My homebrew project is now on the air. *8000 modulated by a pair of
813's driven by the Ranger.
--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK:http://schmidling.com/pow.htm

Really nice, Jack. Did you use the Ranger audio system to
drive the 813s?

Such a project is never really "finished", because there are
always new ideas and parts to be tried out.

73 es GL de Jim, N2EY

Old March 1st 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

"Jack Schmidling" wrote in message
oups.com...
My homebrew project is now on the air. 8000 modulated by
a pair of
813's driven by the Ranger.

Those within range are invited to join the Noon Time Forum
on 3875
weekdays at Noon, Chicago time.

js

Congratulations, its beautiful! Tube transmitters
_should_ have windows. For some pictures of transmitters
with windows see:
http://www.oldradio.com/archives/hardware/we.htm

--
---