Old March 6th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
RedPenguin RedPenguin is offline

Default Finding local college frequency.

On Mar 6, 2:50 pm, "RedPenguin" wrote:
My college uses standard two way radios that look like normal business
two-way radios. They only have like 3-4 channels. Not sure of brand
but the almost have the look of a scanner but yet it's a two-way.

I have a Uniden BR330T scanner, I try searching and using close call,
but I don't think I am getting the correct frequency. Is there a list
of two-way radio frequencies to search for or something else? Anyway
to find it with out them actually talking at the time?

Also, I forgot in my last post, repeated searches on the FCC site both
new and old database, yield no results for my college, so apparently
their frequency is not registered like the other schools in my area.