Old March 7th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default HD Radio - no one cares

Obviously, you can not answer the question and continue to repost the same
tripe.

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 7, 2:57?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
I am top posting as I don't think anyone has time for your constant
regurgitation of old quotes from discredited wannabe pundits.

Name me the viable AM stations in the top 20 US markets. "Viable" in
radio
means "able to cover the entire radio metro day and night with a usable
signal."

Hell, for starters, name me the viable AM stations in Washington, DC.

Just the top 10 markets have only 32 to 35 viable AMs in total. The next
ten
markets have even less... maybe between 16 and 18 (per BIA). After that,
the
average market has one to two viable AMs per market.