Old March 8th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default The First 13 Days of the Revolution

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 7, 7:04?pm, "Dee Flint" wrote:
"KH6HZ" wrote in message

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/Appl...ain.jsp?applID...

Congrats on the new license, Lennie.

Congratulations to Len also.

Dee, N8UZE

Thank you, Dee.

Now, what were you saying about the "ARRL VEC handling
'new' applications 'first?'" I know the package of paperwork
from the Sunday exam session (25th) was sent off quickly.

...back to business as usual in here.

Len

I can say with certainty that I mailed my Feb 23rd materials on Saturday the
24th and all my applicants, both new licensees and upgraders showed in the
FCC database on Feb 27. Since I used priority mail, it was almost certainly
in the ARRL's hands on Monday, Feb 24. Perhaps I was lucky enough to beat
the big surge of submittals and to be on top.

Dee, N8UZE