Old March 10th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
4nec2 4nec2 is offline

Default Antenna computor programs and pitfalls

On 9 mrt, 22:06, Roy Lewallen wrote:

I'm sorry to see that some of my postings and comments about EZNEC are
regarded by anyone as advertising, since I don't believe that
advertising is appropriate here.

Oh no that's not what I had in mind to say. Maybe I wrote it a bit
clumsy
because english is not my mother language. Many excuses for the
misunderstanding. I think you do a great job answering most of the
antenna related questions in this group. Most answers also provide me
with new information and/or insights.

Concerning Art's antenne, I am afraid I got lost somehow. Did Art
deliver
me a model and/or AO results. I am not sure anymore, because I
consult
this newsgroup only once each few days.
Art could send me his *.ant model file and let lme know what (good and/
or
wrong) resutls he got with AO and I'll let him know if I got similar
results or not.

Arie.