Old March 16th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Fry Richard Fry is offline

Default Irregular Gaussian radiation fields

"art" quoting RF:
All you need to do then is to prove it, and get the FCC to accept it.

RF

What about the use of complex circuitry methods od design does that
present any advantage? We now can insert lumped constants ?

___________

Note the responsible party in this, which I re-post below with emphasis:

"All __YOU__ need to do then is to prove it,..."

If YOU, Art Unwin, want to be recogniz(s)ed for introducing a new
application or concept about "Irregular Gaussian Radiation Fields,"
shouldn't that first be based upon your own theoretical and experimental
research and proofs, which after your publication of same, are capable of
being proven true by other scientific investigators?

If both of those situations exist, then maybe you will have a chance for the
commercial and governmental acceptance/success of your concepts, and your
personal recognition for the same.

But until then, you may wish to keep such revelations closer to your vest.

With respect to your claimed English background, I wish you the best, Sir,
and
remain your humble and obedient servant etc, etc,

RF