Old March 17th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Just another stalking Dave Heil thread

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
On Mar 13, 11:37 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:

Haven't you got a life, Morkie? No wonder your shemale wife won't even
sleep in the same room with you. You are mentally defective.

Heck, UnWiseman, you're mentally defective and you don't have a wife.

You're mentally defective...

That's not true, UnWiseman. I've never had a run-in with law
enforcement. I've never had mental problems. I successfully underwent
a Federal security background screening and numerous periodic updates.

...and you married a ex streetwalker...

That's also incorrect. My wife also underwent a Federal background
investigation and numerous updates.

...and it's
your second wife.

Can't you find a second wife, Rog?

Why don't you do something productive with your time on the planet?

PKB...

PKB doesn't apply, UnWiseman. I don't have a life consisting of posting
filth to the internet.

...why don't you do something productive like fixing that ****ty
car's wheel bearnings and...

Wheel "bearnings", is it? You might make a detective if you worked hard
at it, UnWiseman. I just had a wheel "bearning" replaced. As it is,
you're simply a private defective.

quit making tapes of your ex-whore wife
snip the dog.

You must feel some inner need to confirm what anyone writes of you.

Think good thoughts about puppies and kitties, Rog, but try not to
imagine people having sex with them. Back under the dresser with you,
little cockroach.

Dave K8MN