Old March 17th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Just another stalking Dave Heil thread

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
On Mar 13, 11:37 pm, Dave Heil wrote:
"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:

Haven't you got a life, Morkie? No wonder your shemale wife won't even
sleep in the same room with you. You are mentally defective.

Heck, UnWiseman, you're mentally defective and you don't have a wife.

You're mentally defective...

That's not true, UnWiseman. I've never had a run-in with law
enforcement. I've never had mental problems. I successfully underwent
a Federal security background screening and numerous periodic updates.

...and you married a ex streetwalker...

That's also incorrect. My wife also underwent a Federal background
investigation and numerous updates.

...and it's
your second wife.

Can't you find a second wife, Rog?

Why don't you do something productive with your time on the planet?

PKB...

PKB doesn't apply, UnWiseman. I don't have a life consisting of posting
filth to the internet.

...why don't you do something productive like fixing that ****ty
car's wheel bearnings and...

Wheel "bearnings", is it? You might make a detective if you worked hard
at it, UnWiseman. I just had a wheel "bearning" replaced. As it is,
you're simply a private defective.

quit making tapes of your ex-whore wife
snip the dog.

You must feel some inner need to confirm what anyone writes of you.

Think good thoughts about puppies and kitties, Rog, but try not to
imagine people having sex with them. Back under the dresser with you,
little cockroach.

Dave K8MN

Old March 20th 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
On Mar 17, 6:34 pm, Whining Dave Assheil whined:

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
You're mentally defective...

That's not true, UnWiseman.

In denial?

No, Rog, I've had no mental issues. You, on the other hand are what you
write.

You do seem to have mental issues with anybody who doesn't
agree with
everything you say or has your myopic point of view.

I disagree with some folks, UnWiseman. Everyone disagrees with other
people on some issue or the other. That's the way the world works.
I'll argue with folks; you post filth about 'em.

Numerous hams have problems with you.

Name 'em.

I've never had a run-in with law
enforcement.

Sure you have.

No, Rog, I have not.

I've never had mental problems.

Yes, you are delusional and a megalomaniac.

That dog won't hunt, UnWiseman.

You eat way too much and
feign superiority to overcompensate.

You have no way of knowing what I do or don't eat, Sad Sack.

And what do you have in ammo now that Len Anderson successfully got
his Extra, hypocrite.

Sorry, Rog. I can't give you the points. You didn't phrase your
response in the form of a question. So, Len Anderson passed an an
amateur radio licensing exam. Put that down with the cache of
classified information you've obtained--you know, my car is yellow, I
worked part-time at Sears in Miami--that sort of thing.

Dave the dud will just whine again.

Dave Dudley? The country and western singer/songwriter?

"I've got ten forward gears and a sweet Georgia overdrive..."

I successfully underwent a Federal security background screening and numerous
periodic updates.

Oh, do tell?

I already did tell.

Did you get the super secret clearance, Mr. Bond?

If it was a super secret clearance, could I tell you?
Why not make it one of your Boy Defective projects? See if you can find
out which security clearances I've held and when.

Did you
get access to the "Cone of Silence?"

Are you writing a book about me?

Did the President have you on speed
dial?

He could call me on a STU-III any time he desired, UnWiseman.

I've got a nice suitable-for-framing certificate from WHCA for support
during the visit of one President. See if you can use your Boy
Defective kit to find out which President. Maybe you can find some
clues on which Secretaries of State I've met and where they visited.

You mean you had it until you posed a security risk by marrying a
foreign national.

I don't mean that at all.

P.S. Roger's had a security clearance in his lifetime, too.

Did he? Well, well, well.

Mainsail,
mainsail, do not answer......

...and you married a ex streetwalker...

That's also incorrect.

So You say.........

Yep, I said.

My wife also underwent a Federal background
investigation and numerous updates.

Nope, you lost your security clearance when you married a foreign
national.

You seem to have a one-track mini-mind. Didn't happen, UnWiseman.

And why
would a foreign national be subject to Federal background
investigation, ...

Sorry, you didn't phrase your answer in the form of a question.

Let's see. Hmmmm. Well now. I suppose that my wife would have to have
such a background investigation done before she could marry someone who
worked in my job position. I believe that's it! All foreigners who
marry a State Department employee working in a sensitive position must
undergo a thorough background investigation.

...must be
because of that terrorist cell she used to belong to when Finland was
kissing Soviet ass.

A Finnish terrorist cell? You really are crazy, you tormented soul.

And
she needed clearance to get by the INS.

Really? My wife didn't become a citizen for some years, UnWiseman. So
far, you've gotten none of your guesses correct.

...and it's your second wife.

Can't you find a second wife, Rog?

Couldn't you keep your first one?

Can't you find a second wife, Rog?
Couldn't you keep your first one?

PKB...

PKB doesn't apply, UnWiseman.

PKB applies to everything you write, hypocrite.

Obviously it does not.

I don't have a life consisting of posting filth to the internet.

No, you just have a sad life of stalking others...

Which others, Rog?

...arguing on-line,

Heck, I argue offline too.

...running by
people's houses and posting their pictures to the internet when none
where there
before

"Where there"?

People's houses, UnWiseman? There was yours. Who were the others?
Would you like to share what it was you did to invoke that? Shall I
refresh your memory?

...and posting your vile comments to the internet, hypocrite.

Which vile comments would those be, nutball?

...why don't you do something productive like fixing that ****ty
car's wheel bearings and...

Wheel "bearnings", is it?

"Velley?" Hypocrite.

I don't have wheel velley, UnWiseman.

You might make a detective if you worked hard at it, UnWiseman.

Poor Davey, he's so untalented he takes a page from Tony Braxton's
making up words
by adding "Un" to them like in that poorly written lame song "Unbreak
my heart."

I don't recall the term "UnWiseman" in that song. Wear it well, Rog.

I just had a wheel "bearning" replaced.

Yeah, just like you said he lived in a "velley" between two hills.

I never said that at all, UnWiseman. I wrote that.

Dave Heil shows off his knowledge of Spelling as well as Geography
in t:
"the one in a narrow velley between two hills"

As it is, you're simply a private defective.

So is those defective wheel bearings in that ****ty car, since this is
the
replacement set you just had replaced.

You'd think that you'd have your secret 2m monitoring facility set up a
bit better so you could record the conversations you hear but in which
you are never a participant, Rog. I didn't replace a set of wheel
"bearnings", UnWiseman. I replaced a wheel bearing.

If you were so successful with
the State
Dept., one would think you'd be able to afford a better car than a
Dodge Neon.

A *yellow* Dodge Neon. Tell you what, Rog: You drive what you like and
I'll drive what I like. Would that be okay with you?

However, I and many others can see that you are simply a Major
asshole, though,
ASSheil.

There we have the view of the notorious internet filth poster, Roger
Wiseman. If you weren't known for what you are, you might have some
credibility. You aren't even able to post as yourself. Made any posts
to the moderated group yet?

quit making tapes of your ex-whore wife
snip the dog.

You must feel some inner need to confirm what anyone writes of you.

You sure are defensive of your Finnish ex-whore's proclivities.

I'm very defensive of my wife's good name, Roger. I'll explain it all
to you when I run into you. We can have a long talk about such things.

Think good thoughts about puppies and kitties, Rog, but try not to
imagine people having sex with them.

You mean your reality of having sex with them.

What'd I tell you, Rog. Try not to imagine people having sex with
animals. You'll get yourself worked into a froth.

Back under the dresser with you,

A position you are familiar with since that's where you hid after your
priest daddy
molested you.

My father never molested me or anyone else, Rog. Do you get excited
thinking about such things?

little cockroach.

Yes, that old farmhouse you live in sure is overrun with cockroaches.

Not at all, Rog. We spray for bugs. If you ever show up, you'd better
wear some protection.

Even the two
legged variety.

You haven't shown up yet. If you do, we'll find out if the spray is
effective on all types of vermin.

Say, Rog, why do you keep attempting to add the extraneous newsgroups?

Dave K8MN
Old March 21st 07, 06:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:
On Mar 19, 9:44 pm, Dave Vile whined:
"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:

No, Rog, I've had no mental issues.

HAHAHAHA How droll....you *do* have mental issues, asshole. You take
issue with ANYBOY who doesn't share your myopic and outdated views on
anything. Your thought patterns are delusional.

I don't believe that a really deranged individual would be the one to
make such a judgement, UnWiseman. You haven't touched base with
reality in quite some time, nutball.

You, on the other hand are what you write.

You remember that the next time you bitch at Len Anderson or anybody
else.

Fine. The very next time I bitch at Len Anderson, I'll remember that
you are what you write. You aren't trying to place yourself in Len's
category, are you? Len is windy, pontificating and insulting, but he
isn't crazy. He doesn't post filth, Roger.

Of course, you'll have to get a new line about him not being a player
in ham radio because he isn't a ham now, won't you?

Len is indeed a radio amateur. I don't believe he'll ever be in hot
water over QRMing anyone on the bands. I don't believe he'll ever be
required to retest. I don't believe he'll ever have problems with his
local police or sheriff's department.

I disagree with some folks, UnWiseman.

Poor Davey, still doing the Tony Braxton lame..........

Did Tony do something on an unwise man?

Everyone disagrees with other
people on some issue or the other. That's the way the world works.

Poor Davey, he has no point and just states the obvious......

The point just whooshed over your empty noggin, Rog.

I'll argue with folks;

Of course you will, you live for it....

It's probably better to argue with folks than to play anonymous and
write about them having sex with their parents, children or pets, don't
you think? That seems to be the kind of thing that trips your trigger.

You'll argue with everybody that doesn't share your narrow viewpoint.

I might. I might not. What's it to you? Want to argue the fine points
of your internet posting history?

you post filth about 'em.

And you whine to the cops about internet postings like a little whiny
****. Poor baby. Cry me a river.

Your local police are quite interested in the things you post, Rog.
They invited me to forward your more fantasic posts to them. I'm quite
happy to oblige.

Numerous hams have problems with you.

Name 'em.

Len H. Anderson
Roger Wiseman
Brian Burke
Carl R. Stevenson
Kim-W5TIT
Cecil, W6RCA
To name a few......

That's six individuals. That isn't very numerous. According to you,
Roger Wiseman doesn't post here. None of the others post filth. I
don't post filth directed at them.

A search of Google shows that's what you do. Of course, you'll make
excuses for your responses.

Your mental problems do not allow you to see the difference between
exchanges with them and exchanges with you.

No, Rog, I have not.

Yes, you have, liar.

I have what, UnWiseman?

Yes, you are delusional and a megalomaniac.

That dog won't hunt, UnWiseman.

Looking for a new wife already?

You seem disoriented, UnWiseman.

Just like you to be in denial.

Funny you mention that particular word. What would you say about a
mentally ill fellow who posts anonymously and speaks about himself in
the third person? That's be some kind of ultimate denial.

You eat way too much and
feign superiority to overcompensate.

You have no way of knowing what I do or don't eat, Sad Sack.

Oh, but you are overweight, you sack of ****.

Am I?

Maybe we can discuss my weight when you and I run into each other.

And what do you have in ammo now that Len Anderson successfully got
his Extra, hypocrite.

Sorry, Rog. I can't give you the points. You didn't phrase your
response in the form of a question. So, Len Anderson passed an
amateur radio licensing exam. Put that down with the cache of
classified information you've obtained--you know, my car is yellow,

I worked part-time at Sears in Miami--that sort of thing.

Naturally, since you are delusional.

No--really! My car is yellow, I worked part-time at Sears in high
school. Len Anderson passed an amateur radio licensing exam.

What's the matter, kind of kicked
your theory that he'd never pass it in the head, huh?

He passed, UnWiseman. It took him decades. It took more than seven
years after he boasted that he do so "right out of the box", but he
passed it. Be happy for him.

You didn't phrase your response in the form of a question. So, Len Anderson passed an an
amateur radio licensing exam.

Poor Davey, he's beside himself since he can't complain about Len not
being a part of ham radio anymore.

You obtained an amateur radio license. Look what you've done with it.

You used the fact that he wasn't a
ham in so many of your whines.

Yes, that's because he wasn't a radio amateur. He is now a radio amateur.

Dave the dud will just whine again.

Dave Dudley? The country and western singer/songwriter?

Dave Assheil the dud...........

I don't know anyone by that name. What songs did he write?

"I've got ten forward gears and a sweet Georgia overdrive..."

Zzzzzz! Your musical tastes really suck.

I've not mentioned my musical tastes. Make it a project. See if you
can find out what kind of music I like. Keep the info with the other
classified information you've gleaned--the car color, the high school
job and Len Anderson passing an amateur radio licensing exam.

But not hard to understand
from a "square" like you.

Are you a hipster, UnWiseman? Is your finger on the pulse of pop culture?

I successfully underwent a Federal security background screening and
numerous periodic updates.

Oh, do tell?

I already did tell.

Too bad it's another one of your lies.

Prove it, nutball.

Did you get the super secret clearance, Mr. Bond?

If it was a super secret clearance, could I tell you?

So you are too dense to understand sarcasm?

I responded with sarcasm.

Why not make it one of your Boy Defective projects? See if you can find
out which security clearances I've held and when.

My, would you like some cheese with that whine?

Some of your stuff reads like it is from one of those Crazy Eight Ball
things. The responses don't go with the previous statement. Any luck
on ferreting out the info on the security clearances?

Did you get access to the "Cone of Silence?"

Are you writing a book about me?

Poor Davey, so sarcasm impaired along whith his many other
disabilities.

I responded with sarcasm.

Did the President have you on speed dial?

He could call me on a STU-III any time he desired

Sure he could, sure he could.......The President always needed to know
what was going on in the cashew capital of Africa during the cold
war............

Maybe he did; maybe he didn't. The fact remains, he could have called
me anytime he wanted to discuss anything. Do you know how many Cubans
were typically present in that cashew place? They might have even been
in transit to or from Angola. You wouldn't have been interested. I
don't think any of 'em were having sex with their parents or pets.

I've got a nice suitable-for-framing certificate from WHCA for
support during the visit of one President. See if you can use your
Boy Defective kit to find out which President. Maybe you can
find some clues on which Secretaries of State I've met and where
they visited.

Too bad you got them on E-bay.

The Secretaries of State, the President or the certificate?
They're all very real, UnWiseman.

You mean you had it until you posed a security risk by marrying a
foreign national.

I don't mean that at all.

But too bad that's the reason.......

Is your record stuck?

P.S. Roger's had a security clearance in his lifetime, too.

Did he? Well, well, well.

Poor Davey. Seems like his accomplishments are only important when he
can brag about them.

Oh, I wasn't bragging about them, UnWiseman. You are the fellow who
brought up my security clearance.

...and you married a ex streetwalker...

That's also incorrect.

So You say.........

Yep, I said.

Too bad, the truth is she was.........a whore!

No, Roger, she wasn't. The idea seems to be working you into a frenzy.
Relax. Take your medicine. Think nice thoughts. Think about clouds
and the beach. Try not to imagine people having sex with their children
on the beach.

My wife also underwent a Federal background
investigation and numerous updates.

Nope, you lost your security clearance when you married a foreign
national.

You seem to have a one-track mini-mind. Didn't happen, UnWiseman.

You seem to be projecting.

Projecting what, nutball?

It is a secrity concern if you marry a
foreign national.

Secrity, is it?

Why do you think it is that a security background investigation would be
done? I provided the response yesterday.

By the way, it isn't a "secrity" concern of yours.

Sorry, you didn't phrase your answer in the form of a question.

Yes you are sorry, you shouldn't watch too much "Jeopardy." But you
don't have much else going on, worked any out of banders lately?

Let's see. Hmmmm. Well now. I suppose that my wife would have to
have such a background investigation done before she could marry
someone who worked in my job position. I believe that's it!
All foreigners who marry a State Department employee working in a
sensitive position must undergo a thorough background investigation.

Let's see you contended she did go through a background investigation...

That's right. I contended that because it took place.

...and when somebody called you a liar, you try to turn it around and
blame that person.

I think you finally have it. You're a liar and you get the blame.

A Finnish terrorist cell? You really are crazy, you tormented soul.

You think Finns never participated in underground activities?
HAHAHAHAHA!

Well, which is it, nutball? Is it "terrorist cell" or is it
"underground activities"?

Oh,according to you, they just kissed Soviet ass, then, what a nation
of milquetoasts.

Actually, that was your claim, UnWiseman.

And she needed clearance to get by the INS.

Really? My wife didn't become a citizen for some years,
UnWiseman. So far, you've gotten none of your guesses correct.

Oh, so her foreign national status did cause you to lose your security
clearence.

"Clearence?" I didn't lose my "clearence", Clarence. In all but one of
our five postings together, she worked for the USG.

Couldn't you keep your first one?

Can't you find a second wife, Rog?

Couldn't you keep your first one?

Heheh no answer?

No, I don't believe you do have an answer.

PKB...

PKB doesn't apply, UnWiseman.

PKB applies to everything you write, hypocrite.

Obviously it does not.

Obviously as much as you are backpedaling, it does.

I don't have a life consisting of posting filth to the internet.

No, you just have a sad life of stalking others...

Which others, Rog?

Oh, so you didn't drive by his house and snap pictures of it to put on
the internet?

Drive by his house? Heck no, Rog. I parked my car, got out and snapped
pictures of that tiny place. Now--what others? I took photos of your
house. By others, do you mean the other inhabitants of your noggin?

Heck, I argue offline too.

Of course, you have always been an asshole.

You do what you do and you have the nerve to call someone else such a
name?

...running by
people's houses and posting their pictures to the internet when none
where there
before

"Where there"?

People's houses, UnWiseman? There was yours. Who were the others?
Would you like to share what it was you did to invoke that? Shall I
refresh your memory?

"velley?"

"Secrity"

Poor Davey the stalker, he posts pictures of his house on the internet
and when somebody uses them he gets his panties in a wad.

Little Rogie. Someone posts pictures of his house on the internet and
when somebody posts a link to them, he doesn't see the irony.

..and posting your vile comments to the internet, hypocrite.

Which vile comments would those be, nutball?

Poor Davey, stealing phrases from Glenn Beck. Oh, that's right, Davey
is a Glenn Beck wannabe.

How'd Glenn Beck get into this, nutball? Did he call you a nutball too
or does he say "Which vile comments would those be?"

...why don't you do something productive like fixing that ****ty
car's wheel bearings and...
Wheel "bearnings", is it?
"Velley?" Hypocrite.

I don't have wheel velley, UnWiseman.

No, you just spell "valley" as "velley."

....and you spell security as "secrity" and bearings as "bearnings". Now
what?

I don't recall the term "UnWiseman" in that song.

Of course, you don't. You can't see the correlation, stupid.

Now you're on to something. I don't see the correlation, stupid.

I never said that at all, UnWiseman. I wrote that.

I'm sure you have said it, stupid.

You don't seem to be sure of much of anything, nutball.

You'd think that you'd have your secret 2m monitoring facility set up
a bit better so you could record the conversations you hear but in which
you are never a participant, Rog. I didn't replace a set of wheel
"bearnings", UnWiseman. I replaced a wheel bearing.

Yes, the replacement ones! guffaw!

You still have it wrong. It is singular, Roger. I replaced a wheel
bearing. You find humor in wheel bearings?

A *yellow* Dodge Neon. Tell you **** off, assheil!
A *yellow* Dodge Neon. Tell you what, Rog: You drive what you like
and I'll drive what I like. Would that be okay with you?

It matches your yellow streak.

You already know better than that, UnWiseman.

*Ding-dong*

[silence]

Tell you what, Assheil, You figure out
how to use a killfile and you won't have to get your already high
blood pressure up so easily.

I know how to use a killfile. That'd be like installing window blinds
to avoid seeing dog droppings in the yard. Your posts are like the dog
droppings. With the killfile, your frothings and ravings are still
present. You need to learn how to function in society, Roger. You
should have learned those skills in childhood.

However, I and many others can see that you are simply a Major
asshole, though,
ASSheil.

There we have the view of the notorious internet filth poster,
Roger Wiseman. If you weren't known for what you are, you might have
some credibility. You aren't even able to post as yourself. Made any
posts to the moderated group yet?

Then we have the notorious stalker of other hams and one who whines to
the cops over internet postings.

That's nearly correct. You are a notorious stalker of hams and others
*and* a poster of some of the most perverse material on usenet. You
erred when you began directing such at me. I'm a person who has
contacted your local police, the county sheriff and the county
prosecutor about your internet handiwork.

He's so internet savvy he doesn't know how to use a killfile for
posters he doesn't want to read.

Your dog droppings don't belong in the yard. Closing my eyes does not
remove them.

I'm very defensive of my wife's good name, Roger. I'll explain it all

Sure you will, you fat cocksucker, sure you will.

You may bank on it. I'll be more than happy to explain my views to you.

to you when I run into you. We can have a long talk about such things.

Better make sure your health insurance is paid up.

It won't cover you, nutball.

What'd I tell you, Rog. Try not to imagine people having sex with
animals. You'll get yourself worked into a froth.

Seems like you are the only one gettting upset. Did you feed that
bitch the tainted dog food that was recalled?

Who would that be, UnWiseman?

Hope so!

Why would you hope a thing like that?

My father never molested me or anyone else, Rog.

Sure he did, priests usually do...

Your opinion is that priests usually molest people? You do have more
than your share of problems, don't you?

...especially ones that were so scared
****less to go overseas during WW2.

How'd you feel when you went into battle, Rog? I'd think that a guy who
is afraid to open his front door might be more than a little fearful
about combat.

Yes, that old farmhouse you live in sure is overrun with cockroaches.

Not at all, Rog. We spray for bugs.

You shouldn't use spray bought at Family Dollar, it's no good.

Is that where you buy yours? It didn't give you good results?

You and
your whore wife are still alive there.

I don't have a whore wife, Roger. Does writing such things get you aroused?

If you ever show up, you'd better wear some protection.

Too bad your kiddie molesting father didn't wear any when he was
conceiving you

Did you ever find out who your birth parents were?

Even the two legged variety.

You haven't shown up yet.

As usual, the square can't understand only what is in his mypoic view
what is funny.

Are you some kind of hipster, two-legged, pop culture cockroach?

If you do, we'll find out if the spray is effective on all types of vermin.

Can't be, the bugs in your whore wife's vagina is still infesting your
bedsheets.

Does that kind of idea get you worked into a lather, Rog?

Say, Rog, why do you keep attempting to add the extraneous newsgroups?

Say Davey, why do you whine about such things?

I didn't whine. I just keep removing them as I did in this response.

Have you checked with the VA to see if you qualify for mental health
coverage?

Dave K8MN

Old March 21st 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default only in your dreams woger

On Mar 21, 1:25 am, Dave Heil wrote:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:

wrote:

looking in the monitor

Most people do look into their monitor screens, Marqueer, but they
aren't as sperm encrusted as yours is.

Does that idea get you hot and bothered, Rog?

obviously it does Dave

Dave K8MN

Old March 23rd 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:46 pm, "Not Dave posting as NotLloyd" anon@anon whined:

Wrong as usual, UnWiseman. I'm not "NotLloyd". I have not and do not
post as anyone but myself.

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
glegroups.com...

Hey, Woger.

Get your lisp fixed, faggot.

I'm not gay, UnWiseman. You're a guy obsessed with homosexual acts.

Five bucks

Such a big spender, Not Dave. Think you can spare it?

Do you need a loan, Rog?

After all, that
****ty car you drive might need new brakes sometime.

It likely will, UnWiseman. Most cars eventually need new brake pads
and/or shoes. Doesn't your car ever require them?

It'd be a real
shame if you careened off the side of one of those WV hills after they
fail and you do a header through the windshield. NOT!.

Thanks for your concern.

Maybe that's
why you are going to your friend and picking up that free unwanted
tower instead of buying one.

I'm not getting any free tower, Rog. I'd accept free Rohn 25 if
offered. Do you know of some free tower available in the area?

I'll also bet he won't work out of band Frenchmen like you have.

Woger IKYABWAI

Tell us how you are best buddies with convicted pedophile Kevin Alfred
Strom, too.

I don't know the man, Rog. The only things I know about him is what has
been strewn about various newsgroups. You seem interested in such
things. You often write of people having sex with their children.

How's your inflatible "friend", Not Roger? She still guarding your front
door?

How's your Finnish ex-whore wife, Not Davey?

My wife never worked in such endeavors, UnWiseman. You're fixated on
such things. Does the idea get you aroused?

Is she still appling that Vagisil to her mouth?

Appling? Why would someone misapply such a product? Where do you get
your strange ideas?

Think nice thoughts about summer days, picnics, strawberries and clouds,
Roger. Take your medicine and keep calm.

Dave K8MN

Old March 24th 07, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Roger "Bedbug" Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
Dave Vile whined:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:46 pm, "Not Dave posting as NotLloyd" anon@anon whined:

Wr lies

Funny how it comes back to you, though, you lying sack of ****.

No, Roger, it doesn't. It is apparent that you lack the ability to read
a message header.

Same phrases, same lameness........

You've been told repeatedly: I post as no one but myself. I have no
need to hide my identity. I have no fear from the authorities or from
any other poster. I post no filth.

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
glegroups.com...

Hey, Woger.
Get your lisp fixed, faggot.

I'm not gay,

Says you.

That's right. I said so.

Why are you addressing "Not Lloyd's" comments if you didn't
write them?

Well, duh! You wrote them to me, despite that fact that you were
responding to the words of another.

UnWiseman.

Untalented Davey strikes out as usual, like he did with his "musical
aspirations."

I've done very well musically, Rog. Take the results from your morning
of Boy Defective and store it with the other super sleuthing results
(yellow car, worked at Sears, cars need brakes).

You're a guy obsessed with homosexual acts.

Yet here you are addressing them, almost defending them.

Addressing them? "I'm not gay" is addressing them? "You're a guy
obsessed with homosexual acts" is addressing them? You'll note that
I've made no reference to you engaging in homosexual activity with a
parent or sibling or any other.

Five bucks
Such a big spender, Not Dave. Think you can spare it?

Do you need a loan, Rog?

You'd best save your money, that ****ty car needs it.

There's not much that can be repaired on an automobile for five dollars.
If you need a loan, I can spare it.

After all, that ****ty car you drive might need new brakes sometime.

It likely will,

"It likely will?" BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, Rog. It likely will. I've had to replace brake pads on other
vehicles I've owned. Why would my current car be different? Take your
pencil stub and write it down with the other classified information
you've gleaned from my web page and from careful monitoring of local
repeaters.

UnWiseman.

Uncola................is that where you plagairized that from?

Are you an Un-Cola?

You
sure couldn't surely come up with these lame names on your own.

It has worked out really well, Rog. After all, you've claimed that you
aren't Roger Wiseman, but all can tell that you are. You aren't a wise
man. You are *the* UnWiseman.

Most cars eventually need new brake pads
and/or shoes. Doesn't your car ever require them?

Eventually , too bad yours isn't a newer model.

Tell us about your car if you like. You've now confirmed that your car
will need brakes.

It'd be a real shame if you careened off the side of one of those WV hills after they
fail and you do a header through the windshield. NOT!.

Thanks for your concern.

It wasn't concern, you sarcasm impared dunce.

No sane human being would wish for the death of another. Are you insane?

Maybe that's why you are going to your friend and picking up that free unwanted
tower instead of buying one.

I'm not getting any free tower, Rog.

So your buddy in Indiana backed out?

Maybe your repeater monitoring isn't all that careful, UnWiseman. I'm
not getting a tower there. Pay attention.

I'd accept free Rohn 25 if offered. Do you know of some free tower available in the area?

If you are so "successful" why do you have to go scrounging for free
towers?

Who told you I'm so successful, Rog? I receive a small pension and my
wife works. Of course I can't afford a palatial place like your Taj
MaRog, heh.

I'll also bet he won't work out of band Frenchmen like you have.

Woger IKYABWAI

Tell us how you are best buddies with convicted pedophile Kevin Alfred
Strom, too.

I don't know the man, Rog. The only things I know about him is what
has been strewn about various newsgroups. You seem interested in
such things. You often write of people having sex with their children.

No, you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

I don't know that I don't know him? I don't know that I know little
about him? I don't know that you seem interested in pedophilia? I
don't know that you write of people having sex with their children?
You're a crazy, mixed up gnome of a man.

How's your inflatible "friend", Not Roger? She still guarding your front
door?

How's your Finnish ex-whore wife, Not Davey?

My wife never worked in such endeavors,

Sure she has.

No, UnWiseman, she hasn't. I know the idea seems to get you excited,
but there's no truth in your speculation.

Why else would she be working a cosmetics counter job?

Is it your assertion that anyone who sells cosmetics has worked as a
prostitute?

Giving tips on how to achieve that Tammy Faye Bakker look or is it
the

The what, Rog? The idea is to make certain that women *don't* look like
Tammy Faye.

UnWiseman.

Unoriginal Davey.............

To my knowledge, no one else coined the term. It suits you.

You're fixated on such things.

It certainly makes you whine, doesn't it?

No, it hasn't. Does that upset you?

Does the idea get you aroused?

It must get you aroused , since you brought the subject of arousal up.

I asked if the idea aroused *you*. You get yourself worked into a
froth. You often bring up the subject of people in homosexual acts,
folks having sex with their parents or children or animals. Using your
logic, that must mean that you do engage in such things, have engaged in
such things.

Why would a "straight" man be wondering what gets another man aroused?

Aren't you a "straight" man, Roger? Why do you frequently post graphic
descriptions of men having sex with each other?

Is she still applying that Vagisil to her mouth?

Appling?

"Velley?"

"Secrity"

Why would someone misapply such a product?

Why does she have **** breath?

Does that idea get you aroused, UnWiseman? Have you worked yourself
into a lather?

Is that why she took that trip?

What trip is that?

Where do you get your strange ideas?

Where do you get yours?

One has only to go up a few lines in this message to see the difference
between us, Rog. You need professional help. I'm sure that your
medical doctor, a minister or the county Board of Health could find you
some assistance.

Think nice thoughts about summer days, picnics, strawberries and
clouds, Roger. Take your medicine and keep calm.

I do, I think nice thoughts of you taking a header through your
windshield as you and your car careens off the side of a mountain.

I know you do. That's one of the indications of your mental state.
You're a sociopath.

And do thake that medicine you have to take, fatass. Preferably not.

For goodneth thake, UnWiseman, I *do* take blood pressure medication.
Taking it doesn't result in my becoming unglued any more than not taking
it. High blood pressure doesn't result in psychotic episodes.

Seek help. I'd really prefer it if you did take your medications.
I don't wish you failed brakes, taking a header through a windshield or
death which can be prevented. I think you'd be better off in a place
where they'd look after you to keep you from harming yourself or others.

Keep "appling".

Dave K8MN