Old March 18th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default a bit of skip

"coming next! Mopeydopey is outed!" wrote in
message ups.com...
On Mar 17, 12:43 am, Steveo wrote:
Copy the massive aluminum in the breeze Jay. 10-4.. The ground wave has
been running strong over here lately, in fact I just talked to a guy that
haven't heard in almost 15 years. Some things never change if ya got good
ears, right?

OR IN YOUR CASE, GOOD LIPS!
Small world.

Jay in the Mojave wrote:

Hello Steveo:

Yeah a happy St Pattys day back at yeah! Don't drink too much, don't
drink where you put **** back you didn't steal!

I am putting up a 4 and a 5 element beam for 10, and see how that hums.
Has a modified Balun and will be testing it.

Jay in the Mojave

Steveo wrote:
Hello Jay

I thought I may have heard a tiny bit of Aurora or whatever one calls
it, night before last. It sounded as though it was trying to break on
thru to the other side, but it never quite made it to the Buckeye.
That
can be some really fun DX when it rolls, especially at night. I'll
get 'em next time.

The band sounds quiet here at the moment.

Happy St Patty's to all the rrcb'ers. chin chin

CHIN CHIN, AY? SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THINGS ON YOUR
CHIN, KEYCLOWN.

Wazzup Doug? Just get out of jail?

http://www.usenet.com