Old March 20th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur
No Name

Default Anyone have NYC EMC base trunk frequencies ?

news wrote:

yea i tried that from radioreference .

the way i tried it i program in the primary control channel .
then you set up the blocks with the s numbers.

doesnt work or am i missing something.

Well, this is what I did for Plano

866.06250
866.15000
866.17500
866.65000*
866.67500
866.96250
867.06250
867.15000*
867.17500
867.65000*
867.67500
867.96250
868.06250
868.27500*
868.30000

I press PGM and set the banks as follows
P101.T...-MO
866.0625 MHz
Bank 1 Ch 01
MOT: none

P102.T...-MO
866.1500 MHz
Bank 1 Ch 02
MOT: none

Including the control channels. I only hear static on the control channels
apart from 867.15000 which is data sounding.

When in PGM mode I can press TRUNK and that will let me enter the code
for the talk group which I can then lock out. There are almost 250 talk
groups in these frequencies, I really have no need for Plano City Irrigation
Data.

So, make sure the frequencies are stored in contiguous banks and see if
that helps.

Regards
Nigel