Old March 19th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur

Default Anyone have NYC EMC base trunk frequencies ?

. . .that actually work ?
have tried stuff from a website and there is nothing on the
base freq and i programmed it in the PRO-97 and NG

i tried 854.9875 and 860.73750

dont hear anything but static

thanks

Old March 20th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur
No Name

news wrote:

. . .that actually work ?
have tried stuff from a website and there is nothing on the
base freq and i programmed it in the PRO-97 and NG

i tried 854.9875 and 860.73750

dont hear anything but static

You might try this:

http://www.radioreference.com/module...ame=RR&sid=126

This is old data, but maybe the frequencies are the same and you can
try programming it was a Motorola Type II rather than having to deal
with programming a fleet map. It also references http://www.n2nov.net/
which may be more up to date.

I use a Pro-92 and have no problem with listening to talk groups now
that I have it properly setup.

Good luck,
Regards
Nigel

Old March 20th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur

yea i tried that from radioreference .

the way i tried it i program in the primary control channel .
then you set up the blocks with the s numbers.

doesnt work or am i missing something.

btw what does the primary control channel sound like anyway ??
like voice or data ??

thanks

Old March 20th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur
No Name

news wrote:

yea i tried that from radioreference .

the way i tried it i program in the primary control channel .
then you set up the blocks with the s numbers.

doesnt work or am i missing something.

Well, this is what I did for Plano

866.06250
866.15000
866.17500
866.65000*
866.67500
866.96250
867.06250
867.15000*
867.17500
867.65000*
867.67500
867.96250
868.06250
868.27500*
868.30000

I press PGM and set the banks as follows
P101.T...-MO
866.0625 MHz
Bank 1 Ch 01
MOT: none

P102.T...-MO
866.1500 MHz
Bank 1 Ch 02
MOT: none

Including the control channels. I only hear static on the control channels
apart from 867.15000 which is data sounding.

When in PGM mode I can press TRUNK and that will let me enter the code
for the talk group which I can then lock out. There are almost 250 talk
groups in these frequencies, I really have no need for Plano City Irrigation
Data.

So, make sure the frequencies are stored in contiguous banks and see if
that helps.

Regards
Nigel

Old March 20th 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur
No Name

news wrote:

thePlano Texas freq wont work in New york City

I was giving you an example of how I setup my Pro-92 for Plano so that
you can be sure your setup is similar for NYC.