Old March 24th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default Just another stalking Dave Heil thread

Roger "Bedbug" Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
Dave Vile whined:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:46 pm, "Not Dave posting as NotLloyd" anon@anon whined:

Wr lies

Funny how it comes back to you, though, you lying sack of ****.

No, Roger, it doesn't. It is apparent that you lack the ability to read
a message header.

Same phrases, same lameness........

You've been told repeatedly: I post as no one but myself. I have no
need to hide my identity. I have no fear from the authorities or from
any other poster. I post no filth.

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
glegroups.com...

Hey, Woger.
Get your lisp fixed, faggot.

I'm not gay,

Says you.

That's right. I said so.

Why are you addressing "Not Lloyd's" comments if you didn't
write them?

Well, duh! You wrote them to me, despite that fact that you were
responding to the words of another.

UnWiseman.

Untalented Davey strikes out as usual, like he did with his "musical
aspirations."

I've done very well musically, Rog. Take the results from your morning
of Boy Defective and store it with the other super sleuthing results
(yellow car, worked at Sears, cars need brakes).

You're a guy obsessed with homosexual acts.

Yet here you are addressing them, almost defending them.

Addressing them? "I'm not gay" is addressing them? "You're a guy
obsessed with homosexual acts" is addressing them? You'll note that
I've made no reference to you engaging in homosexual activity with a
parent or sibling or any other.

Five bucks
Such a big spender, Not Dave. Think you can spare it?

Do you need a loan, Rog?

You'd best save your money, that ****ty car needs it.

There's not much that can be repaired on an automobile for five dollars.
If you need a loan, I can spare it.

After all, that ****ty car you drive might need new brakes sometime.

It likely will,

"It likely will?" BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, Rog. It likely will. I've had to replace brake pads on other
vehicles I've owned. Why would my current car be different? Take your
pencil stub and write it down with the other classified information
you've gleaned from my web page and from careful monitoring of local
repeaters.

UnWiseman.

Uncola................is that where you plagairized that from?

Are you an Un-Cola?

You
sure couldn't surely come up with these lame names on your own.

It has worked out really well, Rog. After all, you've claimed that you
aren't Roger Wiseman, but all can tell that you are. You aren't a wise
man. You are *the* UnWiseman.

Most cars eventually need new brake pads
and/or shoes. Doesn't your car ever require them?

Eventually , too bad yours isn't a newer model.

Tell us about your car if you like. You've now confirmed that your car
will need brakes.

It'd be a real shame if you careened off the side of one of those WV hills after they
fail and you do a header through the windshield. NOT!.

Thanks for your concern.

It wasn't concern, you sarcasm impared dunce.

No sane human being would wish for the death of another. Are you insane?

Maybe that's why you are going to your friend and picking up that free unwanted
tower instead of buying one.

I'm not getting any free tower, Rog.

So your buddy in Indiana backed out?

Maybe your repeater monitoring isn't all that careful, UnWiseman. I'm
not getting a tower there. Pay attention.

I'd accept free Rohn 25 if offered. Do you know of some free tower available in the area?

If you are so "successful" why do you have to go scrounging for free
towers?

Who told you I'm so successful, Rog? I receive a small pension and my
wife works. Of course I can't afford a palatial place like your Taj
MaRog, heh.

I'll also bet he won't work out of band Frenchmen like you have.

Woger IKYABWAI

Tell us how you are best buddies with convicted pedophile Kevin Alfred
Strom, too.

I don't know the man, Rog. The only things I know about him is what
has been strewn about various newsgroups. You seem interested in
such things. You often write of people having sex with their children.

No, you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

I don't know that I don't know him? I don't know that I know little
about him? I don't know that you seem interested in pedophilia? I
don't know that you write of people having sex with their children?
You're a crazy, mixed up gnome of a man.

How's your inflatible "friend", Not Roger? She still guarding your front
door?

How's your Finnish ex-whore wife, Not Davey?

My wife never worked in such endeavors,

Sure she has.

No, UnWiseman, she hasn't. I know the idea seems to get you excited,
but there's no truth in your speculation.

Why else would she be working a cosmetics counter job?

Is it your assertion that anyone who sells cosmetics has worked as a
prostitute?

Giving tips on how to achieve that Tammy Faye Bakker look or is it
the

The what, Rog? The idea is to make certain that women *don't* look like
Tammy Faye.

UnWiseman.

Unoriginal Davey.............

To my knowledge, no one else coined the term. It suits you.

You're fixated on such things.

It certainly makes you whine, doesn't it?

No, it hasn't. Does that upset you?

Does the idea get you aroused?

It must get you aroused , since you brought the subject of arousal up.

I asked if the idea aroused *you*. You get yourself worked into a
froth. You often bring up the subject of people in homosexual acts,
folks having sex with their parents or children or animals. Using your
logic, that must mean that you do engage in such things, have engaged in
such things.

Why would a "straight" man be wondering what gets another man aroused?

Aren't you a "straight" man, Roger? Why do you frequently post graphic
descriptions of men having sex with each other?

Is she still applying that Vagisil to her mouth?

Appling?

"Velley?"

"Secrity"

Why would someone misapply such a product?

Why does she have **** breath?

Does that idea get you aroused, UnWiseman? Have you worked yourself
into a lather?

Is that why she took that trip?

What trip is that?

Where do you get your strange ideas?

Where do you get yours?

One has only to go up a few lines in this message to see the difference
between us, Rog. You need professional help. I'm sure that your
medical doctor, a minister or the county Board of Health could find you
some assistance.

Think nice thoughts about summer days, picnics, strawberries and
clouds, Roger. Take your medicine and keep calm.

I do, I think nice thoughts of you taking a header through your
windshield as you and your car careens off the side of a mountain.

I know you do. That's one of the indications of your mental state.
You're a sociopath.

And do thake that medicine you have to take, fatass. Preferably not.

For goodneth thake, UnWiseman, I *do* take blood pressure medication.
Taking it doesn't result in my becoming unglued any more than not taking
it. High blood pressure doesn't result in psychotic episodes.

Seek help. I'd really prefer it if you did take your medications.
I don't wish you failed brakes, taking a header through a windshield or
death which can be prevented. I think you'd be better off in a place
where they'd look after you to keep you from harming yourself or others.

Keep "appling".

Dave K8MN