Old March 24th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Jay in the Mojave Jay in the Mojave is offline

Default Keep an ear on the skip!

Hello All:

While listening to the noise on the bands 10 and 11 meters the other
day, I heard stations come in and go very quickly.

After a while I heard a few guys talking to some boats and a base
station. These stations where in Hawaii, on the big Island.

So if you hear stations trying to skip in, it may take a few times for
the condations to work right. Keep your ears on.

Jay in the Mojave