Old March 25th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Keyclowns are retards Keyclowns are retards is offline

Default Keep an ear on the skip!

On Mar 24, 12:43 am, Jay in the Mojave wrote:
Hello All:

While listening to the noise on the bands 10 and 11 meters the other
day, I heard stations come in and go very quickly.

After a while I heard a few guys talking to some boats and a base
station. These stations where in Hawaii, on the big Island.

So if you hear stations trying to skip in, it may take a few times for
the condations to work right. Keep your ears on.

Jay in the Mojave

Are they keyclowns? If so, maybe mopey will go on vacation to Hawaii
and check out the Honolulu Petro.