Old March 27th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Keyclowz gettin' whacked! LOL!! Keyclowz gettin' whacked! LOL!! is offline

Default Keep an ear on the skip!

On Mar 26, 6:23 pm, Steveo wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote: Hello All:

While listening to the noise on the bands 10 and 11 meters the other
day, I heard stations come in and go very quickly.

After a while I heard a few guys talking to some boats and a base
station. These stations where in Hawaii, on the big Island.

So if you hear stations trying to skip in, it may take a few times for
the condations to work right. Keep your ears on.

Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jay

OK fine business I'll be listening. I'd like to qso with Hawaii or even
Europe again for that matter. It won't be long now...

Yeah, he wants to find out if the vice cops patrol the truckstop
toilets in those places.