Old March 27th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
The Shadow The Shadow is offline

Default Spacing and Element order for 6 element 10 meter yagi

,
Thanks for the lead. I placed an order with them but got a odd web
page response after I placed the order. When I tried to call the
voice phone number on their web site I got a "phone company
recording". Do you know that this is a legitimate business? I did a
Google search and found a number of references to the company so I am
assuming it is but the responses I got make me a little nervous. I
did a reverse look up on the address and got a name and phone number.
Looking at the address on Google Earth, I see what looks to be like a
UHF yagi on the roof, so I did a reverse lookup for a call sign at the
ARRL sight and found the call for the name.

I am probably just being paranoid, but I have been burnt before.
Thanks again for the lead.
Dennis

Golly Dennis I have ordered several manuals from ManualMall in the past but
not recently. And have not heard any negative comments about them.

Maybe e-mail them
;

Hope all is well
Lamont