Old March 27th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Alex Clayton Alex Clayton is offline

Default Lets talk scanner antennas for a minute

"download.com" wrote in message
I retired and moved from Ca. to the Philippines!

I have a great SW LW slopper with an "L" and it works great!

I am ready to work on the scanners (BC895/245) and need to think of some
options for antennas.

The people around here think I am a spy now with the short wave antenna
(for
sure) if I put up a dipole they are going to go nuts for sure so I need to
know what other antenna I can put up.

No they will not. Many people there use a large antenna to get broadband. No
one would think twice about a huge antenna.
--
"Liberalism is a mental disorder."
Michael Savage