Old March 28th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] Dloydlavies@hotmail.com is offline

Default Unreal vacation

On Mar 28, 6:03�pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 14:56:45 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 28, 4:26?pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 11:48:24 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"

What you put up with just shows your patience.

thank you I supose although I don't know if you are complainting me or
making another snide remark

Complement.

I however, have very
little and I find your attack on me equaling displeaseing as the
alleged situation(s) described by.

then you very thing skined indeed

It's not a skin thing, It's just I will not put up with BS and not
address the situation with an equal response.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist