Old March 28th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default dloyd lavies cyber terroists

On Mar 27, 11:02?pm, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:57:28 -0400, "KH6HZ" wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Doesn't he have a cool cookbook, and Steven Segal videos?

more proof of the crimial nature of your actions against Dloyd that
you provided futher blood in the water

this BTW Dloyd the reason it ****es me off so I am tried of the
stlaker like Mike I am replying to continuing to harras e with such
inane postings

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

I am also tired, but I have no solution to the issue that you would
agree upon. I can only control myself and my actions and once again
for a third time attempt to post in this NG with engaging with you
into this type of behavior.

Old March 28th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 28, 12:21?am, wrote:

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Doesn't he have a cool cookbook, and Steven Segal videos?

I could use that as a fire starter I guess

more proof of the crimial nature of your actions against Dloyd that
you provided futher blood in the water

this BTW Dloyd the reason it ****es me off so I am tried of the
stlaker like Mike I am replying to continuing to harras e with such
inane postings

Then stop responding to every single post, that is your option, but
you contine to feed the frenzy (pouring blood into the water).

I am also tired, but I have no solution to the issue that you would
agree upon.

your point

I am responding that your said you were tired of the BS, I agree but I
have no solution, that is your sole responsibilty to find a way to
deal with it without including everyone on the group

I can only control myself and my actions......

never said otherwise Dloyd

I never said you did

but when you take action that have reasonably forseeable consequences you share inthe respoiniblity for the actions of those 3rd parties

First I have seen no proof of consequenses that you said occured, I
therefore share in nothing but my own actions. You set out to obtain
the attention of everyone on the group with your reign of harrassment.
You made a point that you have so many friends, and I legally obtained
information that appears to discredit you.

when you posted about my wife and certain book you knew or should have known that the filth mongers would run with it

What is the problem, this information was available on a public
accessible profile. If you or a member of your family are "in the
closet" certainly they should have had better sense than to make that
information widely available to the public. There wasn't any
breaking in or "hacking" into anything. Your mad at me because your
family member didn't have enough sense to keep her private information
private and I discovered this information. You implied we were at war
quoting from the "Art of War", and call me your foe, did you expect me
to restrain my posting. You don't restrain your posting. You attacked
Steve and tried to use the death of his daughter as nail to drive
through his heart to get at Steve, I used your wife to get at you "tit
for tat". You made light of the death of a child, and said she should
have been aborted and somehow he was responsible for her death, how
anymore dispicable can you get, to attack the fact that someone has
lost a child. You wife's sexuality pales in comparison. I have always
said I would keep it on the net which I did, I never called you or
sent you emails, prove otherwise, all information was obtained on the
internet. I would be more upset at the people who call my wife a
shemale without any proof. Nevertheless, I haven't seen a great
number of posts harping on this one subject, but now that you have let
it know that it bothers you, I am sure there will be an increase.
Again your giving out too much information

you should have known posting that list would result all kinds of off
topic and disruptive to this NG post by the filth mongers

you undertook those action with I believe to be mailce toward a poin t
I believe you effected admited to when you you admited you "lashed
out" you sought to harm in fit a pique at best or deliberate and
preditated calualtion at worst

No, it was only posted to refute your claims, how damaging can a
wedding registry list be to someone, its not like you asked for a
bunch of weird stuff. Nevertheless, this group has been disrupted for
many years.

the damge you have done me is beyond your power to retreive you are
therefore at best a losse cannon proune to do me harm without any
cause therefore I will attack you and contiue to seek to obscure you
threads and post til i can assured you will not be in apostion to do
me further harm if you decide (or fail to control yourself) and "lash
out at me and my wife and good knows what ever memebr of y family or
friends you vent your lashing on

Again you are harping on one term as if it has great meaning, besides
the word lash I could have used the word response, to me there are
interchangable. I believe that no damage has been done, and without
proof, I cannot believe you because of your pattern of lying.

If you pout blood in shark infested water with swimers in the water
some folks would called that Homocide of anyone that then dies in the
next few minutes from sharck attack

Well if the news groups postings kill your, I would really be
interested of how words jumped of of the monitor and did you damage.
What was your wife up all night crying that it got out? She should
have protected herself, that was her responsibility. I think more
than likely she probably chewed your ass for even engaging in this
behavior and that is why you are so ****ed. Maybe you need a new
outlet.

...... and once again
for a third time attempt to post in this NG with engaging with you
into this type of behavior.

which is not ilegal or imoral

It is in my opinion, a legitamate effort at self defense

it is a techneque I have more effective than any other at my disposal

I have told what will happen in various senarios and left the choice
of how to proceed

I sumerize them agin You can abandon the Dloyd Nick and thus go beyond my abilty to track your posting for a cintiuation of this treatment,
which you claim to object to(that I point of fact believe you are
geting exactly the response you want is yet matter)

or you can continue to post as "Dloyd" and be subject to what you
claim to see as harrassment and I see as proactive self defense aginst
a person I preceive to my foe

you have no legal rght under the guise of claiming to demand I cease
to protect myself aginst attack by yourself and others

My legal counsel says otherwise, but again he said if you have very
little assest, its like beating a dead horse, why bother. But then
again it is done, once again I tried to reason with you, be cordial,
but your are an unreasonable/unstable person, I will continue to post
under this nick because the first admendment gives me that right. That
arguement has already been weighed by the US Supreme Court. You want
to continue the behavior and your reign of harrassment, that is your
option. As I have said before, I will not succumb to your demands of
blackmail by threats, "do as I say or I will continue my attack", I
have attempted to be reasonable but your behavior is blackmail, and so
be it. Again you have lied I took you at your word which was
disengage and for me to remove the blogs, and you would disengage,
both of which I have complied, although not altogether just because
you said . But like a blackmailer, you keep changing the terms asking
for more and more, until you are satisfied, which appear to be never,
next you will be asking for a cash payment, but I don't think you
would be that stupid. So I will continue to post under my name that I
have used for many years and you will continue to be like the little
boy who cried wolf, and eventially what you post about me will be
totally ignored and irrelvent, but useful for my purpose. So flame
away!

Old March 28th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 28, 12:28�pm, wrote:

wrote:

your point

I am responding that your said you were tired of the BS, I agree but I
have no solution, that is your sole responsibilty to find a way to
deal with it without including everyone on the group

I have no such responiblity Dloyd

Oh, so it is somebody eles's responsibilty to find a solution to your
problem?

you OTOH do have a responiblity to refairn from comiting criminal acts

No criminal acts a have been commited by I, if one had certainly you
could press your point, but as usual you are.. to use your words "a
lying sack of ****"

such as the posting harrasing or anoyying post from an false or
deceptive status

What Status?

it is that crime you have been reported for and that
crime a very low priority crime so I am not sanguine about the
likelyhood of result but one does what one can

One better get real and realize how stupid one is.

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Old March 28th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Double standard Mark

wrote:

your point

I am responding that your said you were tired of the BS, I agree but I
have no solution, that is your sole responsibilty to find a way to
deal with it without including everyone on the group

I have no such responiblity Dloyd

you OTOH do have a responiblity to refairn from comiting criminal acts

such as the posting harrasing or anoyying post from an false or
deceptive status it is that crime you have been reported for and that
crime a very low priority crime so I am not sanguine about the
likelyhood of result but one does what one can

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

"You implied we were at war quoting from the "Art of War", and call me
your foe, did you expect me to restrain my posting. You don't restrain
your posting. You attacked Steve and tried to use the death of his
daughter as nail to drive through his heart to get at Steve, You made
light of the death of a child, and said she should have been aborted
and somehow he was responsible for her death, how anymore dispicable
can you get, to attack the fact that someone has lost a child. You
wife's sexuality pales in comparison."

Notice how Mark ignored this part of my post. He claims he is the
"victum" and he keeps it on the net. Yet it is ok for him to go to
another web site (Steve's), obtain information, and use the death of
an innocent child to further his harrassment of Steve. Mr. Morgan is
a peice of human dung. Yet with his double standard, when someone
does the same, he calls foul.

Dloyd

Old March 28th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 28, 3:42�pm, wrote:

wrote:

your point

I am responding that your said you were tired of the BS, I agree but I
have no solution, that is your sole responsibilty to find a way to
deal with it without including everyone on the group

I have no such responiblity Dloyd

Oh, so it is somebody eles's responsibilty to find a solution to your
problem?

never said thatr either

but in fact since you bring it up I do feel it the responiblity of
anyother to find a solution that being Law enforcemnt but they are
doing a **** poor job

and for that Matter I am not saying that a requirement of any solution
is that it not affect the rest of the NG

you land the rest use the rest of the ng as Human shields

another example of your cyber terroist tactics

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

I don't use anybody for anything. The simple solution is to follow
your previous word and disengage this diatribe of me and I will also
disengage , but as you seemed determine to clearly be the agressor in
this situation, I will contine to press you to provide proof when you
continue to make your slanderous unsupported accusations.

Dloyd

Old March 28th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

[...]

Dloyd- Hide quoted text -

Why don't you address your double standard Mark?

Old March 28th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Double standard Mark admits that its ok to use the death of a child as a weapon

On Mar 28, 4:26�pm, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

*I did not imply it Dloyd I stated it as the fact that is

...... did you expect me to restrain my posting.

Honestly no I did not

OTOH since you enage in nit pikcing my psots I must why you ended a
question with a period?

You don't restrain
your posting.

no I do not

You attacked Steve and tried to use the death of his
daughter as nail to drive through his heart to get at Steve, .........

Indeed I did after 8 years on contiued harrasment I got tired of
taking it

but unlike steve attacks on Me I used simple facts sprun a bit to look
as bad as possible, while stave and woger have been using pruefantasy
and peusdo science to attack me as you have you for that matter

......... You made
light of the death of a child,....

No I made a very grim and serious matter of it

......... and said she should have been aborted

which was and is a true statement of my belief in the matter Steve had
been a passion out claiming I shoul;d be aborted retroactively if
possible

and somehow he was responsible for her death,

*as he has claimed I am responible for various death *tit for tat

how anymore dispicable
can you get, to attack the fact that someone has lost a child.

it needed doing, Steve would respond to nothing less

You
wife's sexuality pales in comparison."

in english gramour NAZI if you please

Notice how Mark ignored this part of my post.

I ignored much your psot when they degenerate into ranting

He claims he is the
"victum" and he keeps it on the net.

I make no claim I keep it to the net

Yet it is ok for him to go to
another web site (Steve's),

which is online and steve himslef anouced that death here in RRAP

obtain information, and use the death of
an innocent child to further his harrassment of Steve.

I did not harrass Steve when staeve refused to cease and desit his
years of harrment of me I finaly resorted to lighting a cyber back
fire against his flame war

*Mr. Morgan is
a peice of human dung. *Yet with his double standard, when someone
does the same, he calls foul.

I di not to you what steve did to me

did I call your home and deliver a death to your ailling father?

did I enage in calling you a theif then child molestor and rpist *over
an 8 year period?

did I make flase report that you molested *achild or anal raped your
own father?

did I thereby case your father to have *ahulmiating interview with a
social that only ended when he got up and slugged her telling once
agian to shut her foul mouth and leav him in peace while you were
forced to stand out side able to hear my father being agitated this
way with a State trooper on hand

the perp in the action is known to be a LPN form TN as Steve is he has
adknowledged making reports of elder and child abuse to michigan here
on RRAP I am assuming that the incdents in question are related to one
that steve adknowledes, I have stated that assumtion and Steve while
confrim the contents of his "reports" does not dispute them either

after that Yes I took the offensive, futher shouldmI see an opertunity
to prusue matters even further with Steve i will take it up

Dloyd

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

demdning I do what you conceed I can not or suffer
*further attack is unacepteable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

What you put up with just shows your patience. I however, have very
little and I find your attack on me equaling displeaseing as the
alleged situation(s) described by. Therefore, I feel vindicated in my
action that it is ok to use any means necessary within the law when
you are in a situation such as this, proven by your example.

Old March 28th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Unreal vacation

On Mar 28, 6:03�pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 14:56:45 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 28, 4:26?pm, wrote:
On 28 Mar 2007 11:48:24 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"

What you put up with just shows your patience.

thank you I supose although I don't know if you are complainting me or
making another snide remark

Complement.

I however, have very
little and I find your attack on me equaling displeaseing as the
alleged situation(s) described by.

then you very thing skined indeed

It's not a skin thing, It's just I will not put up with BS and not
address the situation with an equal response.