Old March 30th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
garlicman garlicman is offline

Default How do I break it to the neighbors

I moved here about seven months ago. There is not HOA, but some neighbors
are rather sensitive to how others keep their property in our modest street
of 34 homes on lots about 70 x 120. I just upgraded to General. So far, I've
got a 40m dipole that is just strung across the back of the roof, but I plan
to string it between a tree and the chimney when I get a chance.

I would appreciate your ideas on how to calm down neighbors that might be
worried about RF interference, appearance, and property value.

GM