Old March 31st 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Snidely Snidely is offline

Default Current Equivalent To The Late, Great Zenith TO?

You certainly DO understand what I was getting at. I will be looking at
the Eton very closely. Thanks.

Unrevealed Source wrote:

If I understand what you meant, I
would stick by my original recommendation of the Eton E1. It is the
modern-day equivalent; a premium-quality, high performance radio with all of
the features you are looking for. Of course the lust thing is subjective,
but just like a 69 Mustang inspired lust when it was new, it is of course
outperformed by even the most modest of today's technology.