Old April 2nd 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default The Changing Operating Classes

KH6HZ wrote:

Nope. In the 15 years I've been licensed -- and the 25 years I've been
"around" ham radio and ham radio operators, I've never encountered an
"attitude" other than a common interest in radio. -- just as my interest in

Interesting! Then look around. The boy scouts aren't even what they
used to be; pressures from gay proponents were able to achieve that,
sorry thing ...

Even interest in the masons (moose lodge, etc.) has died. That isn't
because boys and girls (and grown ones at that!) have lost interest and
tire of playing "secret clubs." It is because the exclusive rich
dominate the organizations and are VERY picky. (why are the rich so
stupid, self-centered and repugnant?--that is the question :-( )

No one wants to be a republican anymore--the republicans just aren't
what they used to be (nor are they what they claim to be today!)

And, exactly the above applies to the democrats. Now you only have one
party--the criminal greedy with designs on population control. (or,
republicrats and democans)

The world has changed and control freaks are in control. To borrow a
term from the 1960's, "Time to tune in, turn on and drop out!"

My father finally became registered as independent--I am registered as
"politically non-existent!" I'd be slow to join the Catholic
Church--well, if I wasn't already a member 8-)

No, the people of ANY organization are the organization, if something is
wrong with the organization ... well, you know the rest of the story ...

JS