Old April 3rd 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Mike Andrews Mike Andrews is offline

Default FT243 Crystal Sockets?

On 3 Apr 2007 10:13:41 -0400, Scott Dorsey wrote in :
Theo wrote:
Can anyone suggest where I could obtain a couple of
FT243 crystal sockets?

ICM should have some in stock.

In a pinch, you can make an improvised one with two RCA jacks.

An octal socket will hold two FT243 rocks, if you have the real-estate
for it.

I _SWEAR_ the sigmonster pulled the .sig out all by itself. I have had
my suspicions about it having become sentient, but *this* clinches it.

--
I still can't see a wasp without thinking "400K 1W"
- Derek Potter, uk.misc