Old April 8th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Stars and Stripes: The increasing problem of gangs in the military

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:32:21 -0500, Scotius wrote:

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:47:08 GMT, Harry Hope
wrote:

http://stripes.com/07/feb07/gangs/gangs1.html

Harry

Not any gangs, but many are neo nazi gangs. Wanna know why a
lot of things happen to US troops when they think they have the
information advantage? Skinheads, that's why. They believe they are
allied in a kind of "holy" race war against the US government, and
guess who they believe their allies are?

BULL ****!

M13 (hispanic) members are not skinheads. Neither are the Gangster
Disciples, the gang most often referred to in the Power Point
presentation mentioned in the S&S report. The Gangster Disciples are
a Chicago-based same gender (read 'Black') street gang which has, over
the years, grown into one of the largest criminal organizations in the
United States. The Crips http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips and the
Bloods http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods are not skinheads they're
Blacks.

Get your **** straight, ****-wit.

Don't talk to me about M13. I ran into some hispanic dude from M13 two
weeks ago. Limpwristed little faggot. He popped off because he thought
I made a move on his girlfriend, but his timing wasn't too good. He
had a cigarette in his mouth and I slapped it back into his throat
almost choking him to death. The little prick. I live for the day when
I run into him and his little M13 bitches again.

Hey! It's one thing to toss our insults back and forth here ad nauseum, but
you've crossed the line.

It's not a very good idea to try and stir up trouble with a known drug gang and
try to direct their anger towards ANY individual here, I don't care WHO it is,
even Edweenie!

Knock it off.