Old April 8th 07, 08:35 PM posted to alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Stars and Stripes: The increasing problem of gangs in the military

wrote:
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:32:21 -0500, Scotius wrote:

On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:47:08 GMT, Harry Hope
wrote:

http://stripes.com/07/feb07/gangs/gangs1.html

Harry

Not any gangs, but many are neo nazi gangs. Wanna know why a
lot of things happen to US troops when they think they have the
information advantage? Skinheads, that's why. They believe they are
allied in a kind of "holy" race war against the US government, and
guess who they believe their allies are?

BULL ****!

M13 (hispanic) members are not skinheads. Neither are the Gangster
Disciples, the gang most often referred to in the Power Point
presentation mentioned in the S&S report. The Gangster Disciples are
a Chicago-based same gender (read 'Black') street gang which has, over
the years, grown into one of the largest criminal organizations in the
United States. The Crips http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips and the
Bloods http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods are not skinheads they're
Blacks.

Get your **** straight, ****-wit.

Don't talk to me about M13. I ran into some hispanic dude from M13 two
weeks ago. Limpwristed little faggot. He popped off because he thought
I made a move on his girlfriend, but his timing wasn't too good. He
had a cigarette in his mouth and I slapped it back into his throat
almost choking him to death. The little prick. I live for the day when
I run into him and his little M13 bitches again.

David "Eduardo" Gleason
Univision Radio
Servicio de Información Programativa
KLVE - KSCA - KRCD/KRCV - KTNQ
655 N. Central Avenue
Glendale, California 91203
Phone 818-500-4321
Fax 818-500-4320

Old April 8th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

Hey! It's one thing to toss our insults back and forth here ad nauseum, but
you've crossed the line.

It's not a very good idea to try and stir up trouble with a known drug gang and
try to direct their anger towards ANY individual here, I don't care WHO it is,
even Edweenie!

Knock it off.

Old April 9th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Hey! It's one thing to toss our insults back and forth here ad nauseum, but
you've crossed the line.

It's not a very good idea to try and stir up trouble with a known drug gang and
try to direct their anger towards ANY individual here, I don't care WHO it is,
even Edweenie!

Knock it off.

What a fraud you are.
Weren't you trying to get Bryant arrested on Homeland Security charges?
I know you were trying to get him fired by calling his school.

You are a complete, drunken ass.

mike
Old April 9th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Hey! It's one thing to toss our insults back and forth here ad nauseum, but
you've crossed the line.

It's not a very good idea to try and stir up trouble with a known drug gang and
try to direct their anger towards ANY individual here, I don't care WHO it is,
even Edweenie!

Knock it off.

What a fraud you are.

Really?

Weren't you trying to get Bryant arrested on Homeland Security charges?

Might not be a bad idea!

I know you were trying to get him fired by calling his school.

Untrue.

You are a complete, drunken ass.

No, I'm not a dumbass Canuck.

Old April 9th 07, 05:22 AM posted to alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:

[...]

Fax 818-500-4320- Hide quoted text -

(OT) : El-Fake-O-Eduardo - Take Heed and Warning !

IMHO - YOU CROSSED THE LINE [.]
This is want is what I would classified as a "Vicious Post"
* By "Baiting" 'others' to do Harm to Someone
by Falsely Posting under their Screen ID.

But Guess What - Those 'little gang members' are Computer
and Internet Litterite too -and- Smart Enought to Trace You
via your many many posting Postings

this boomerrang in time will come back to you ~ RHF
.
.
.. .

Old April 9th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 8, 4:27 pm, m II wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Hey! It's one thing to toss our insults back and forth here ad nauseum, but
you've crossed the line.

It's not a very good idea to try and stir up trouble with a known drug gang and
try to direct their anger towards ANY individual here, I don't care WHO it is,
even Edweenie!

Knock it off.

What a fraud you are.
Weren't you trying to get Bryant arrested on Homeland Security charges?
I know you were trying to get him fired by calling his school.

You are a complete, drunken ass.

mike

Mike,

Give it a break. - Don't let your dislike of DX Ace.
Cloud you to this nature of this "Vicious Post" by
El-Fake-O-Eduardo.

~ RHF
Old April 10th 07, 02:00 AM posted to alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Internet Litterite

I'd say that covers a lot of ground.

mike
Old April 10th 07, 03:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I read a few Stars and Stripes news papers when I was in the
Army.Perhaps two or three of them.
cuhulin

Old April 10th 07, 08:00 AM posted to alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 9, 6:00 pm, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
Internet Litterite

I'd say that covers a lot of ground.

mike

Mike - "Internet Litterite" - Yes the would be the
World Wide Web of Trash {Garbage}.

But then may be we could have a Kyoto Accord for
Litter Rights to the Trash we Don't Produce and Sell
them to Other Nations for the Trash that they Do
Produce. International Garbage Credits for a Global
Wasteland of Litter.

ok - well that is enough of my 'virtual littering'
since i am not literate enought to continue~ RHF

increasing sensibility on IC-28A/H pr7bok Equipment 1 July 1st 05 04:12 AM
Increasing reception Tony Broadcasting 1 March 18th 05 04:01 AM
Increasing range of rf remote Keith.fisher Homebrew 16 March 9th 04 10:58 PM
Increasing range of rf remote Keith.fisher Homebrew 0 March 8th 04 05:15 PM
IS the CB business increasing ? Dave or Debby CB 2 August 25th 03 06:35 PM