Old April 12th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default CondoBuster - - Good Results

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:20:53 -0400, "Mike Kulyk"
wrote:

Does anyone have a print of each of the lengths of the legs.

Mike WB2GLW
"Richard Clark" wrote in message
.. .
On 10 Apr 2007 11:01:07 -0700, wrote:

I bought one of the CondoBuster antennas off ebay. I figured for $20
or so I couldn't go wrong.

Quite odd. You could have just pulled one from your closet (probably
why you didn't pay the $6 delivery charge). I also noticed you bought
one last summer for your boat. Do much sailing on the Platte river in
summer?

This reminds me of one of Woody Allen's old stand-up jokes.

Two old women in a Catskill's resort are standing in the buffet line.
One scowls at the other about what she sees:
"Look at this terrible food they offer."
she quickly adds:
"And such small portions!"

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC