Old April 13th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
AF6AY AF6AY is offline

Default What Revolution?

On Apr 12, 1:59�pm, wrote:
On Apr 12, 2:53 pm, "AF6AY" wrote:
On Apr 12, 3:27?am, wrote:
On Apr 11, 12:27 am, Dave Heil wrote:

Dave, what was your AFSC?

Brian, don't expect an answer...:-)

I'm still trying to get him to answer what he meant by his *reap*
remark. *My meaning was pefectly clear, but he pulled a Robesin, made
a funny about something despicable, now he won't respond.

Typical. :-)

Heil isn't going to tell anyone directly. *He will cloud his
"answer" in generalized, ambiguous terms without being
specific.

Yup.

So far he's holding true to form. :-)

He "knows where he was" but won't say where or what he
was doing there. WE are "supposed" to take "His Word"
for it without yielding anything (WE don't have to be
supplied with detailed answers?).

Any way one slices that it is olde-tyme "snake oil
salesman" BS.

Heil wants to argue for the sake of arguing, always with
the intention of putting down those he perceives are his
newsgroup "enemies."

Yup.

He's still true to form in that department. :-)

I have yet to meet a veteran of military service who does
not recall his unit, where he was, what he did. *I have
also met a few who wish to cloud the issue with non-
specific generalities in order to refuse to admit what their
military jobs were...because they wished to elevate
themselves as doing more than they actually did.

Engaged in seven (7) hostile actions and stolen valor?

A Robeson clone in action! :-)

Second-hand smoke is being outlawed everywhere.

His is old, worn-out obsolete smoke. koff koff

I'd love to watch a shuttle launch.

So would I! One SSME on a test stand is impressive
enough...three plus the SRBs lighting off would be no
less than spectacular!

Welp, Dave won't talk about his directional loops anymore... must have
come down with his tower

Most regretable for him...snif, snif...

73, Len AF6AY