Old April 15th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names is offline

Default What's happened to K-K-Kevin Alfred Strom??

On Apr 13, 9:45 pm, "Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names"
wrote:
The last we heard from our hero, he was in the slammer on child
pornography charges, sharing a cell with Tyrone and Bubba and
explaining to them how they are inferior to him.

Anyone heard from ol' K-K-Kevin recently??

What's become of that butt-ugly wife of his??

K-K-Kevin's trial has been set for June 20, 2007. His public defender
attorney did not ask for bail, so, K-K-Kevin is living at taxpayer
expense until his trial.