Old April 14th 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default What's happened to K-K-Kevin Alfred Strom??

The last we heard from our hero, he was in the slammer on child
pornography charges, sharing a cell with Tyrone and Bubba and
explaining to them how they are inferior to him.

Anyone heard from ol' K-K-Kevin recently??

What's become of that butt-ugly wife of his??

Old April 15th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Apr 13, 9:45 pm, "Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names"
wrote:
The last we heard from our hero, he was in the slammer on child
pornography charges, sharing a cell with Tyrone and Bubba and
explaining to them how they are inferior to him.

Anyone heard from ol' K-K-Kevin recently??

What's become of that butt-ugly wife of his??

K-K-Kevin's trial has been set for June 20, 2007. His public defender
attorney did not ask for bail, so, K-K-Kevin is living at taxpayer
expense until his trial.

Old April 15th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
The last we heard from our hero, he was in the slammer on child
pornography charges, sharing a cell with Tyrone and Bubba and
explaining to them how they are inferior to him.

Anyone heard from ol' K-K-Kevin recently??

What's become of that butt-ugly wife of his??

Here is a copy of the press release from the federal prosecutor's
office. Note that in addition to having pictures of naked children on
his computer, Kevin was in contact with a 10-year-old, trying to
convince him/her to have sex with him.

-- quote

United States Attorney John L. Brownlee and FBI Special Agent in
Charge of the Richmond Field Office Charles J. Cunningham announced
today that Kevin Alfred Strom, age 50, of Charlottesville, Virginia,
was indicted by a federal Grand Jury sitting in Charlottesville,
Virginia. Strom is charged in a seven count superseding indictment
with Coercion and Enticement of a Minor, four counts of Receiving
Child Pornography, Possession of Child Pornography, and Obstruction of
Justice. Strom was originally charged in January 2007 with one count
each of Possession of Child Pornography and Obstruction of Justice.

According to the superseding indictment, between January 2004 and
August 2006, Strom received multiple images of child pornography on
his computer. In addition, from September 2005 through January 2007,
the indictment alleges that Strom tried to persuade a ten year old
child to engage in sexual activity. The Grand Jury has charged that
Strom also physically assaulted and mentally intimidated a witness in
an attempt to prevent that witness from reporting Strom's ongoing
criminal activity.

The investigation of the case was conducted by the Federal Bureau of
Investigation, the Green County Sheriff's Office, and the
Charlottesville Police Department. Assistant United States Attorney
Bill Gould will prosecute the case.

A Grand Jury indictment is only a charge and not evidence of guilt.
The defendant is entitled to a fair trial with the burden on the
government to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

-- end quote

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/vaw/press_...04apr2007.html