Old April 15th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shortwave Radio Stuff.

I own at least that many (or more) tube type and transister type
Shortwave/AM/FM Radios.And hundreds (I figure at least over three
hundred) old AM radios,AM FM old radios and a few other old oddball
radios.Foot lockers and closets cram full of old radios and old radios
scattered around and sttting around in every room in my old
house,including my bathroom and kitchen and my washroom,old radios
comming out the ying yang.

I was watching Farmweek on tv a short while ago on the PBS tv
channel.One of the thingys they was talking about on there was Catfish
One. www.catfishone.net
''We Are Good To Go''
'No wonder you are good to go'!
cuhulin