Old April 16th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.misc
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default RF/antennas hands-on book

Bill Shymanski wrote:
Amateur radio, perhaps? In the UK look for publications by the Radio
Society of Great Britain; or possibly some libraries and bookstores have
the ARRL Handbooks.

Hmm... good idea. The university library only has ARRL and RSGB handbooks
(which I think is things like current bands, callsigns etc) but I'll see if
I can find some amateur radio books. A big stack of 1970s magazines looks
to be coming my way too

Thanks for the suggestions!
Theo