Old April 16th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Cato Cato is offline

Default (OT) : Take a Self-Guided Tour of Area 51

On Apr 16, 7:18 am, wrote:
Area 51 got so crappy with waste (toxic waste and radioactive waste) and
stuff,they had to build another ''Area 51''.I once read and article
about that.I don't remember which state they built the new ''Area 51''
in.
cuhulin

Yep, I remember reading about that too. Lots of hazardous waste was
one of the main reasons. Another reason they built a new secret base
was because Area 51 became too well known. It became common knowledge,
even though the government denied its' existance, and it wasn't shown
on maps. All I can remember is that the new base is somewhere north of
Nevada. One of the states north of there. I read that one reason they
keep Area 51 going is to help hide the fact that they have a new
secret base that actually has the really new high tech secret stuff
that they don't want us to know about.
So our eyes are on Area 51, and that's just what they want. We
aren't really looking for the new base that actually replace it some
time ago.
Cato