Old April 16th 07, 09:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Take a Self-Guided Tour of Area 51

(OT) : Take a Self-Guided Tour of Area 51

http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=37243107...9&z=15&l=0&m=a

Can you find the Radio Tower ? ? ?

Now you can see what Art Bell does not want you to see . . .

..
..
..
..
N O T H I N G !

because,

Because.

BECAUSE !

All the good stuff has been moved somewhere elsewhere
and that was Very Long Ago -and- Oh So Far Away ~ RHF
Old April 16th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Area 51 got so crappy with waste (toxic waste and radioactive waste) and
stuff,they had to build another ''Area 51''.I once read and article
about that.I don't remember which state they built the new ''Area 51''
in.
cuhulin

Old April 16th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 16, 7:18 am, wrote:
Area 51 got so crappy with waste (toxic waste and radioactive waste) and
stuff,they had to build another ''Area 51''.I once read and article
about that.I don't remember which state they built the new ''Area 51''
in.
cuhulin

Yep, I remember reading about that too. Lots of hazardous waste was
one of the main reasons. Another reason they built a new secret base
was because Area 51 became too well known. It became common knowledge,
even though the government denied its' existance, and it wasn't shown
on maps. All I can remember is that the new base is somewhere north of
Nevada. One of the states north of there. I read that one reason they
keep Area 51 going is to help hide the fact that they have a new
secret base that actually has the really new high tech secret stuff
that they don't want us to know about.
So our eyes are on Area 51, and that's just what they want. We
aren't really looking for the new base that actually replace it some
time ago.
Cato

Old April 16th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Harry Helmns will be on Coast to Coast tonight,or tomorrow night,talking
about top secret govt installations and the type of clandestine work
that goes on there. www.coasttocoastam.com

I can't stay awake much past mid night.If I think about it I will set
either my little RCA digital recorder or my little micro cassette tape
recorder by one of my radios and record the program.On low speed,my
micro cassette recorder will record for over three and a half hours on
each side of the tape.My little RCA digital recorder will record up to
about six hours.I am going to the Wal Mart food store tomorrow.I think I
will buy one of those little RCA digital recorders that will record for
over thirty hours.Just another gadget for me to play with.
cuhulin