Old May 1st 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Atomic Clock Malfunctioning and Battery

I have a quartz AQUATECH brand name wris****ch (Water 30 M Resitant
Alarm Chronograph) I bought at the Wal Mart store about five years ago
when they were on sale for about $14.95.It has four of them little push
thingys sticking out on the sides of it) It still keeps excellent time
on the same battery that was in the wris****ch when I bought it.It is an
hour behind because I never did change it over to day light savings
time.I quit wearing a wris****ch years and years ago.I own many,many
old,old wind up and electric clocks. (and many old,old wris****ches too)
The only clock I use is my old antique Ansonia wind up wall clock.It
doesn't keep excellent time anymore,but I like it.
A tractor trailer truck has over turned near the Nissan factory,about
twenty miles North of me.Big fire going on in the woods in the area.I-55
traffic is backed up.
cuhulin