Old May 2nd 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
PMP4Hire[_2_] PMP4Hire[_2_] is offline

Default Increased Deportations of Illegals

In the mid 1950s, we had 450,000 illegals overrunning this
country. The then Eisenhower administration started
arresting illegals, and the rest returned to Mexico
immediately when they saw they woud be facing arrest.

Today, I say start arresting the business owners, managers,
and individuals who hire illegals and again like in the 1950s,
illegals will pack up and go home.

This would help poor whites, blacks, and Mexican Americans
get jobs b/c they'll nolonger have illegals to compete against
at below market wages that businesses want to pay.