Old May 2nd 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default Heard through the grapevine...

In article .com,
RHF wrote:

On Apr 30, 7:03 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
D Peter Maus wrote:

Steven wrote:
On Apr 21, 4:46 pm, Whatever wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
Whatever wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article DvpWh.25060$GV5.20562@edtnps89, m II
wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:
True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are
enough bigots, drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it
is.
That would be the bulk of CanaDuh's population, would it not?
Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you.
It's funny, though. Even those losers can spell better than
you.
I would say that thankfully only a small percentage of
Canadians are like you. All you ever post here is crap flame
posts and you have posted many disgusting things yourself.
Canadians in general are a decent bunch and you, thank God, are
not representative of them.
dxAce always gets a pass from you. There isn't anything he could
say or do that would cause you to give him your infamous plonk.
Probably because he's right more often than he's not.
You really disappoint me Peter. You're one of the more respectable
contributors on this group. Are you saying that dxAce deserves a
pass because he occasionally provides some useful information
here? What about his drunken rants and continuous slander of
Canadians. Is that alright with you? The good doesn't necessarily
outweigh the bad.

So who the hell is abusing peaches?

Herb.

Which herb? Oregano, Garlic, or maybe something hallucinogenic?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Telamon - That would be "Herb" as in "Peaches & Herb"
the Singing Recording Duo. ~ RHF

The 'original' Peaches & Herb + plus four more . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaches_&_Herb

Snip

The things I learn on rec.radio.shortwave...

--
Telamon
Ventura, California