Old April 22nd 07, 10:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Heard through the grapevine...

download.com wrote:
"Tommy Tootles" wrote in message
t...
download.com wrote:

He's my little cousin, raised the boy from a coyote.

Burr

[referring above to Lare, self proclaimed "ace"]

Burr, next time you try to raise someone, could you please try and do a
better job with the racism, bigotry, bullying, name-calling and
drunkenness?

Thank you.

I wasn't trying to "raise" him!!

Oh, sorry. I thought you said [direct quote from you] "raised the boy
from a coyote".

Besides, if you did "raise the boy from a coyote", you done good. He
turned out great, other than a few small, niggling details about racism,
bigotry, bullying, name-calling and drunkenness. I am sure his behavior
(that HE has published on the WORLD WIDE web for all to see) is the
pride of the great Miami Nation!

You talk like your black, think like it also, don't let us find out where
you stays Nigga.

Now if you all will 'scuse me, Massa, let me suggest that you don't be
blamin' the messenger for pointing out HIS rude behavior.
Old April 22nd 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

download.com wrote:

[...]

Stuff a watermelon up it, Tommy Tootard.

Old April 28th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

y'all people over there in Germany.The German Federal Intelligence
Service has been hacking your computers since 2005.It has temporarily
stopped,waiting on some kind of a ruling.
www.rumormillnews.com The Rumor Mill News Reading Room.
cuhulin

Old April 30th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 21, 4:46 pm, Whatever wrote:
D Peter Maus wrote:
Whatever wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article DvpWh.25060$GV5.20562@edtnps89, m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

True, we are quite happy that you aren't one. There are enough
bigots,
drunkards, racists and dropouts here as it is.

That would be the bulk of CanaDuh's population, would it not?

Thankfully, only a small percentage of Canadians are like you. It's
funny, though. Even those losers can spell better than you.

I would say that thankfully only a small percentage of Canadians are
like you. All you ever post here is crap flame posts and you have
posted many disgusting things yourself. Canadians in general are a
decent bunch and you, thank God, are not representative of them.

dxAce always gets a pass from you. There isn't anything he could say
or do that would cause you to give him your infamous plonk.

Probably because he's right more often than he's not.

You really disappoint me Peter. You're one of the more respectable
contributors on this group. Are you saying that dxAce deserves a pass
because he occasionally provides some useful information here? What
about his drunken rants and continuous slander of Canadians. Is that
alright with you? The good doesn't necessarily outweigh the bad.

So who the hell is abusing peaches?

Old April 30th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Millionaire dollar secret to investing in real estate.May
17.Livonia,Michigan. www.pr-inside.com

I own some real estate in Interlachen,Florida.
cuhulin

Old April 30th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I like that little piece of bump music song JT and Dave were playing on
their Super Talk Mississippi radio talk show a few minutes ago.
www.supertalkms.com

It's like a sassy woman is singing the song.

I think you are crazzzzayyyy,,,,,,, I think you are
crazzzzayyyyyyyy,,,,,,,

What's the name of that song?
cuhulin

Old May 1st 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D Peter Maus wrote:
wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:
[...]

Which herb? Oregano, Garlic, or maybe something hallucinogenic?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 1st 07, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 30, 7:03 pm, Telamon
wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:
[...]

Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Telamon - That would be "Herb" as in "Peaches & Herb"
the Singing Recording Duo. ~ RHF

The 'original' Peaches & Herb + plus four more . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaches_&_Herb

Francine "Peaches" Barker
- - - Originally she was a "The Sweet Thing"

and "Herb" was Herb Fame {Herbert Feemster}

http://www.google.com/musica?aid=-B-...usic&ct=result
http://www.marstalent.com/bio_peaches_and_herb.htm
* Love Is Strange

* When He Touches Me

* Re-U-Nited
Old May 2nd 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article .com,
RHF wrote:

On Apr 30, 7:03 pm, Telamon
wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:
wrote:
dxAcehole wrote:
[...]

Snip

The things I learn on rec.radio.shortwave...

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Heard on BBC David Shortwave 2 August 1st 06 06:17 PM
I Heard tell On The BBC.. [email protected] Shortwave 43 June 24th 05 12:00 PM
Just heard this on the BBC ( 5.975 ) Diverd4777 Shortwave 2 February 10th 04 11:07 AM
Anybody actually heard "BIG AL" on the air? W3HY Antenna 0 September 25th 03 04:59 AM
Where have we heard this before ? Warpcore Shortwave 2 August 29th 03 03:47 AM