Old May 3rd 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sky Captain Sky Captain is offline

Default Radio St. Helena QSL's

On May 2, 7:04 am, dxAce wrote:
The Radio St. Helena QSL's seem to have shown up in the UK after the trip from
Ascension:

** SAINT HELENA. Radio St Helena QSL arrived this morning, along with
a letter from the Station Manager, Laura Lawrence. It came bearing a
pretty 30p stamp featuring a flower that I don't recognise. Well worth
waiting for! They are planning another HF broadcast, though the letter
doesn't say when this will be, and advises to check the websitehttp://www.news.co.sh(Mark Palmer, UK, May 1, BDXC-UK via DXLD)

So... they should be making their way to the rest of the world. Watch your
mailbox.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Still waiting on my QSL from Radio St Helena's 1997 broadcast. It's
been almost ten years but as they say, "Hope springs eternal...."