Old May 3rd 07, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio St. Helena QSL's

On May 2, 7:04 am, dxAce wrote:
The Radio St. Helena QSL's seem to have shown up in the UK after the trip from
Ascension:

** SAINT HELENA. Radio St Helena QSL arrived this morning, along with
a letter from the Station Manager, Laura Lawrence. It came bearing a
pretty 30p stamp featuring a flower that I don't recognise. Well worth
waiting for! They are planning another HF broadcast, though the letter
doesn't say when this will be, and advises to check the websitehttp://www.news.co.sh(Mark Palmer, UK, May 1, BDXC-UK via DXLD)

So... they should be making their way to the rest of the world. Watch your
mailbox.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Still waiting on my QSL from Radio St Helena's 1997 broadcast. It's
been almost ten years but as they say, "Hope springs eternal...."

Old May 3rd 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Radio St. Helena QSL's dxAce Shortwave 1 April 23rd 07 04:12 PM
Radio St. Helena Day - Nov. 4 dxAce Shortwave 9 November 6th 06 12:17 AM
Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 0 November 4th 06 11:37 PM
Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 0 November 4th 06 11:33 PM
Radio St. Helena dxAce Shortwave 2 September 30th 06 07:16 PM