Old May 6th 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On May 5, 11:06 pm, Cato wrote:
Beerbar here is an even better idea. You say there are Canadians in
this group that are insulting America or Canadians. Then how about
this....
go after that particular person.
Call him names if you wish. Insult him personally if you wish. But
don't insult the whole country or all other Canadians, or our forces,
just because a few Canadians are idiots.
If you could see your way to that, then I apologise for getting
****ed at you.
I shouldn't have lost my cool either. I'm getting too old.
Sometimes I can be an idiot myself.

Cato

Cato - Yes the Vast Majority of Canadians are our
good Northern Neighbors and Friends.

However there are a few Can-A-Duh-Ians like "M II"
who have nothing good or bad to say about Canada
-and- everything Bad to Say about America and
Preach Hate for Americans.

remembering that there is a difference between a canadian
and canada and those odd-ball can-a-duh-ians ~ RHF