Old May 6th 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Canada hahaha!

On May 5, 11:06 pm, Cato wrote:
Beerbar here is an even better idea. You say there are Canadians in
this group that are insulting America or Canadians. Then how about
this....
go after that particular person.
Call him names if you wish. Insult him personally if you wish. But
don't insult the whole country or all other Canadians, or our forces,
just because a few Canadians are idiots.
If you could see your way to that, then I apologise for getting
****ed at you.
I shouldn't have lost my cool either. I'm getting too old.
Sometimes I can be an idiot myself.

Cato

Cato - Yes the Vast Majority of Canadians are our
good Northern Neighbors and Friends.

However there are a few Can-A-Duh-Ians like "M II"
who have nothing good or bad to say about Canada
-and- everything Bad to Say about America and
Preach Hate for Americans.

remembering that there is a difference between a canadian
and canada and those odd-ball can-a-duh-ians ~ RHF
Old May 6th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
Cato - Yes the Vast Majority of Canadians are our
good Northern Neighbors and Friends.

However there are a few Can-A-Duh-Ians like "M II"
who have nothing good or bad to say about Canada
-and- everything Bad to Say about America and
Preach Hate for Americans.

remembering that there is a difference between a canadian
and canada and those odd-ball can-a-duh-ians ~ RHF

Cato replys: Ya, I can agree with that. You make a good point
RHF. Like I told Beerbar, the are lowlife idiots on both sides trading
insults. It just gets to me when I find the insults directed at the
whole country, or everyone in it. I know for a fact that 99.9% of the
people in both Canada and the U.S. are good folks. And it burns me
when I see a few jerks, whether they are American or Canadian, doing
they're best to insult Canada, or America, in general.
I think it says something about just what kind of people
they are, when they do that.
And those people, Canadian or American, in my opinion are
missing something upstairs. Mentally deficient in some way. It's
really kind of sad. I would say that they are mentally sick in some
way.
They should stick to trading insults on a individual level if they
must. And preferably in another forum set aside for that purpose.
Cato