Old May 8th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jim Kelley Jim Kelley is offline

Default Phase Shift through a 75m Texas Bugcatcher Coil

Cecil Moore wrote:

Jim Kelley wrote:

I was therefore surprised when you reported something other than a
straight line for the current amplitude along the radiator (let alone
an increase at some point).

Just proves that you are not omniscient.

I doubt that proof of that is actually required. In fact, I think
you'll find that to be true in general for other people as well.

For the Nth time, please read and
understand the IEEE white paper at:

http://www.ttr.com/TELSIKS2001-MASTER-1.pdf

University of Yugoslavia. Yeah, sure thing. Whether it's valid or
not, I'm not convinced that's what you have in your EZNEC printout.
And unless Roy accounts for "current pileup", it's unlikely that it
would show up there.

73, AC6XG