Old May 14th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner
PowerHouse Communications PowerHouse Communications is offline

Default scanner in Spider-Man 3?

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message

"Werner Kai" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

The brand is Radio Shack

The model is PRO-52 or PRO-53:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-REALISTI...cmdZViewIte m

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Shack-8-Ch...QQcmdZViewItem

Best Regards

I'm going to have to get a good look at it again... I could have sworn it
looked more like the unit I had posted a link for (Pro 48a) , but then
again, I really wasn't looking all that close when I was watching the
movie...

Yea, I was right... They have a discussion going on over at the
RadioReference forum. They have posted screen-shots from the movie. It is
clearly the Pro 47, 48 or 48a.
http://www.radioreference.com/forums...ad.php?t=69425