Old May 13th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

Default scanner in Spider-Man 3?

Here in UK Radio shack went under the guise "Tandy" and most equipment sold
went under the name of "Realistic" which most were called Patrolman. Just
Radio shacks as you know them with a different name but same number e.g
radio shack pro-43= Realistic patrolman Pro-43

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Patrolman, but don't know if there is an actual model # ever visible...

"TomCat4680" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone catch the model number of the scanner Peter Parker / Spider-Man
had in Spider-Man 3? I caught the Realistic logo and it had 16 lights
representing each channel and the active channel would light up. It
looked like something from the 80s and I doubt it'd be able to track
NYPD's current system.

Old May 14th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

Hello,

The brand is Radio Shack

The model is PRO-52 or PRO-53:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-REALISTI...cmdZViewIte m

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Shack-8-Ch...QQcmdZViewItem

Best Regards

Old May 14th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

"Werner Kai" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

The brand is Radio Shack

The model is PRO-52 or PRO-53:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-REALISTI...cmdZViewIte m

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Shack-8-Ch...QQcmdZViewItem

Best Regards

I'm going to have to get a good look at it again... I could have sworn it
looked more like the unit I had posted a link for (Pro 48a) , but then
again, I really wasn't looking all that close when I was watching the
movie...

Old May 14th 07, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

"Werner Kai" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

The brand is Radio Shack

The model is PRO-52 or PRO-53:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-REALISTI...cmdZViewIte m

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Shack-8-Ch...QQcmdZViewItem

Best Regards

I'm going to have to get a good look at it again... I could have sworn it
looked more like the unit I had posted a link for (Pro 48a) , but then
again, I really wasn't looking all that close when I was watching the
movie...

Yea, I was right... They have a discussion going on over at the
RadioReference forum. They have posted screen-shots from the movie. It is
clearly the Pro 47, 48 or 48a.
http://www.radioreference.com/forums...ad.php?t=69425

The Nextlink Spider Bill Antenna 0 June 8th 06 08:49 PM
dx spider in windows cp Digital 0 November 21st 03 06:53 PM
dx spider in windows cp Digital 0 November 21st 03 06:53 PM
dx spider in windows cp Dx 0 November 21st 03 06:53 PM
dx spider in windows cp Dx 0 November 21st 03 06:53 PM