Old May 19th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default cuhulin

Nothing but ordinary cigarette tobacco I smoke.On the Zigzag
www.zigzag.com card board can it says, Classic American Blend.Fresh -
Top Canister.North Atlantic Operating
Company,Inc.Louisville,Kentucky.200 Zig - Zag Papers Included.Make Your
Own Better Cigarettes.Zig-Zag Classic American Blend cigarette tobacco
is a combination of fine quality Burley and Virginia tobaccos,enhanced
by the addition of small leaf aromatic tobaccos.It's cut longer and is
considerably more moist than the tobacco used in factory made cigarettes
to give you smooth tasting,easy drawing and longer lasting
cigarettes.Whether you roll your own or use our filtered cigarette
making machine and filtered cigarette tubes to make your own,we
guarantee that you'll find Zig-Zag Classic American Blend to be of
incomparable quality.

I don't see a website for TOP Quality Tobacco Selected and Blended in
the U.S.A.Distributed by Republic Tobacco L.P.Glenview,Illinois,but you
can look it up.

Another one I smoke is Kite Cigarette Tobacco.Turkish & Blended
Cigarette Tobacco.Made In U.S.A.
no website on the card board can of that one either.

The discount tobacco store also sells Bugler cigarette tobacco,but I
don't like Bugler,it bites my tongue too much.They have many other kinds
of cigarette tobacco and all of the factory made brand name cigaettes
too.I quit smoking factory made cigarettes many years ago,no flavor,no
taste,no nothing and they cost wayyyy to much money too,about five
something dollars per pack,I think.The best factory made cigarettes I
ever smoked before were Philip Morris non filter cigarettes.I used to
buy them in the PX stores for seventeen cents per pack.The cigarette
factories do not make any decent cigarettes anymore.
cuhulin