Old May 18th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default cuhulin

I smoke Zigzag and TOP brand name mentholated non filter cigarette
tobacco that I buy four six ounce cardboard cans of the stuff each time
I go to the discount tobacco store in Clinton,Mississippi,about five
miles West of me.I hand roll my cigarettes.I am going to the discount
tobacco store tomorrow afternoon for four more cardboard cans of
cigarette tobacco.About $10.00 each cardboard can.Each cardboard can
last me about two and a half weeks.

I am going to the Wal Mart food store tomorrow afternoon too for grub
and beer.I haven't had a beer in about a week and a half.At the moment
though,doggy and I are eating some Nabisco saltine crackers with Jiff
peanut butter.Black Rain movie is on tv.Do the double decker buses in
the Philippines look like those buses in Japan.They sure are all lit up
with those moving electronic billboards moving around all over the
outside of those buses,they look like Times Square on wheels.I wish we
had buses like that over here.
cuhulin

Old May 19th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
[...]

This sh-t sounds great, this country boy stuff BUT you can't BS the BS"er.
Ya, you're using something in a "Zigzag" and it's "Wacky Tobacky".

Burr

Old May 19th 07, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nothing but ordinary cigarette tobacco I smoke.On the Zigzag
www.zigzag.com card board can it says, Classic American Blend.Fresh -
Top Canister.North Atlantic Operating
Company,Inc.Louisville,Kentucky.200 Zig - Zag Papers Included.Make Your
Own Better Cigarettes.Zig-Zag Classic American Blend cigarette tobacco
is a combination of fine quality Burley and Virginia tobaccos,enhanced
by the addition of small leaf aromatic tobaccos.It's cut longer and is
considerably more moist than the tobacco used in factory made cigarettes
to give you smooth tasting,easy drawing and longer lasting
cigarettes.Whether you roll your own or use our filtered cigarette
making machine and filtered cigarette tubes to make your own,we
guarantee that you'll find Zig-Zag Classic American Blend to be of
incomparable quality.

I don't see a website for TOP Quality Tobacco Selected and Blended in
the U.S.A.Distributed by Republic Tobacco L.P.Glenview,Illinois,but you
can look it up.

Another one I smoke is Kite Cigarette Tobacco.Turkish & Blended
Cigarette Tobacco.Made In U.S.A.
no website on the card board can of that one either.

The discount tobacco store also sells Bugler cigarette tobacco,but I
don't like Bugler,it bites my tongue too much.They have many other kinds
of cigarette tobacco and all of the factory made brand name cigaettes
too.I quit smoking factory made cigarettes many years ago,no flavor,no
taste,no nothing and they cost wayyyy to much money too,about five
something dollars per pack,I think.The best factory made cigarettes I
ever smoked before were Philip Morris non filter cigarettes.I used to
buy them in the PX stores for seventeen cents per pack.The cigarette
factories do not make any decent cigarettes anymore.
cuhulin

Old May 19th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't doubt that you use any of this stuff, I have rolled a hole lot of
them myself (Bugler) it just the way you are playing Country Boy. You're a
lot more citified then you are letting on. That's what I am getting a kick
out of. Remember, I am sitting over here in the corner just watching and I
get a kick out of the Country Boy routine your putting forward, that's all I
am saying.

You haven't done or said a thing wrong I'm just kidding you about this
Country Boy routine.

Burr

Hey Cuhulin Caveat Lector Shortwave 2 February 17th 07 08:28 PM
cuhulin mike maghakian Shortwave 11 May 23rd 06 10:45 AM
Cuhulin, You OK? Greg Shortwave 41 September 2nd 05 01:41 AM
cuhulin Burr Shortwave 26 August 8th 05 01:30 AM